I HAVE HANDCUFFS

Seeing Kuea slowly back away as he approached made Hia Lian giddy. His fiancée's soft yellow sweater made his pale skin look like it was glowing, his angelic aura in stark contrast to his flustered expression.

"I will call off the engagement!" Kuea yelled at Hia Lian for the umpteenth time. He honestly wanted to laugh out loud. Kuea had been gift wrapped by his parents and given into Hia Lian's keeping. There was no escape. Maybe Kuea didn't trust him just yet, but living in close quarters will ensure that he will. 

Hia Lian approached until their bodies almost brushed against each other. He raised his hand and stroked Kuea's soft cheek and neck, admiring the way his blush spread downwards. He wanted to follow it with more than his eyes. 

He smirked at Kuea. "They say that a married couple who live together will fall in love anyway." He laughed inwardly as Kuea looked down at his hand like it was going to bite him. Where was the guy who didn't give a damn and kissed him in the car right in front of his driver? 

Kuea jerked away from him. "Have you gone mad?" He raised his chin defiantly. "And who said it's an arranged marriage? I got engaged to you because I..."

Hia Lian looked at him expectantly and then his shoulders slumped in disappointment as Kuea finished his sentence. "because we've been friends since childhood." 

He'd been hoping he would say he got engaged to him because he loved him. He'd been hoping he would try to take a step forward to meet him halfway just as he was trying to do. He knew Kuea loved him, but didn't know how to make him admit it. It didn't mean it wasn't fun trying

"Oh really?" he asked with a smile. His dark eyes pierced into Kuea's until his fiancée looked away guiltily. Hia Lian didn't say anything, but the glint in his eyes said it all. I know you know I know about the things you've been doing behind my back, Hia Lian thought. 

Hia Lian snapped out of his thoughts as Kuea ran around him to plop down on the bed. He kicked his slippers up in the air and tried to convince Hia Lian why it was a bad idea to sleep with him in the same bed. 

Hia Lian looked on entertained as Kuea rolled around the bed, his bottom wiggling enticingly in front of him. His hand itched to smack both cheeks until Kuea begged for mercy. 

When Kuea rolled onto his back, Hia Lian pounced. "You keep moving, right?" His hands wrapped around Kuea's delicate wrists and held them down beside his head. "I have handcuffs," he teased. 

Kuea twisted his wrists in his grip trying to get away from him, but Hia Lian held on firmly. His manly scent drifted toward Kuea and made his nostrils flair. His lower body was pressed tightly against his, trapping him and...exciting him? Was he getting aroused by being restrained? He was really going crazy!

Hia Lian's face drew closer to his and his breath teased his face. He was so tired of him getting so close only to leave him hanging. He raised his head until his lips were next to Hia Lian's ear. 

"Go get them," he challenged. He smiled smugly when Hia Lian drew back in surprise. His eyes widened and his lips parted as if to say something, but no sound came out. Leaving him speechless really soothed Kuea's hurt pride. Take that! Do you think you're the only that can flirt? I'm KIRIN!

His victory lap stopped abruptly when Hia Lian's face changed. His eyes held a deep fire that Kuea had never seen before. It made his breath stutter in his chest. 

"Stay," Hia Lian ordered as he got off the bed. Kuea's body was frozen on the bed and his hands became clammy as he nervously thought of what Hia Lian was going to do to him. He imagined himself on all fours getting paddled with a wooden stick by a spectacled Hia Lian. Or maybe Hia Lian would walk over with a black whip to punish him or maybe...

Kuea's eyes widened as he saw Hia Lian come out of his walk-in closet with handcuffs in his hands. He snapped them open menacingly and Kuea's spirit finally flew back into his body. He turned to his front and tried to scramble off the other side of the bed, but he was pulled back by his legs by Hia Lian.

Hia Lian expertly handcuffed his hands behind his back. Kuea turned his head to the side to yell at him. "What the hell are you doing?" Kuea's first instinct was to apologize for cursing, but then he realized he was the one being trussed up like some kind of animal. 

Hia Lian wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him up on his knees. Kuea was a vision on his knees, with his hands cuffed behind his back and upper body pressed against the bed. 

Hia Lian pressed his hips against Kuea's squirming body tightly. "Didn't you tell me to go get them?" He asked with a smile. "Your wish is my command." 

Kuea blushed and he vacillated between cursing Hia Lian and urging him to hump against him. What the hell was wrong with him? 

Hia Lian was too big a presence. He filled every room with his body, his scent permeated and drugged innocent bystanders until they were left gasping from their unfulfilled fantasies. Kuea wanted him. More than he cared to admit. So much that he didn't protest when Hia Lian's big hand rubbed his butt boldly. His hands squeezed and pulled the cheeks apart and Kuea panted into the mattress as if Hia Lian was already fucking him. 

He felt Hia Lian's lips trail across his back and then kissed rained down on his back through his sweater until he felt full lips on his neck. White teeth flashed briefly and then sank into his skin making Kuea gasp out loud. 

"Hia..." he moaned, his eyes tightly closed. 

"Do you want more?" Hia Lian whispered against his ear. 

Kuea wanted to say yes so badly, but then he remembered Hia Lian's words. No matter what Hia Lian did for him, he could never forget what he said. "People don't have to be in love to get married." Did that mean that they didn't have to be in love to do this?

"Stop..." Kuea said firmly. 

Hia Lian looked at his face and pulled away immediately. He magically produced the key to the handcuffs and rubbed Kuea's wrist gently after taking them off. 

Kuea sat on the bed and looked down at his wrists sadly. Had he done this with others? Otherwise why would he have these in his bedroom? 

Kuea looked up at Hia Lian angrily. "Have you...?"

"I haven't done this with anyone," Hia Lian hurried to say. "You're my fiancée," he said solemnly. His serious face only reminded Kuea that Hia Lian was only doing this to control him and out of obligation. 

"I'm not staying in this room with you," Kuea said resolutely. 

Hia Lian walked into his closet and put the cuffs away in a drawer. Did his housekeeper clean those? Kuea had so many questions, but Hia Lian would probably never answer them.

"You're welcome to stay, but you have your own room across the hall," Hia Lian said gently. The fire that had been in his eyes only five minutes earlier had died down to reveal his customary stoic face. His words were once again responsible and boring. 

If he hadn't broken Kuea's heart a few nights ago, he would've been more interested in peeling back the layers that made up his powerful fiancée...ex-fiancée. However, self-preservation dictated that he should get the hell out of this room NOW. 

As he ran across the hall, he thought he heard Hia Lian's laughter trailing behind him. 

Kuea's heart beat fast as he leaned back against his closed bedroom door. His eyes took in his room in amazement for a moment. It had everything he liked. An open concept, dark furniture and a sweet gaming computer complete with headset. It might as well have been a duplicate of his lair. 

Kuea raised a hand to his neck. His fingertips traced the teeth marks on his soft skin absently. Why did this room have all the things he liked? What the hell was Hia Lian up to?

A/N: I know I'm not going in order, but I probably won't. There's a lot I can skip and still get to the point and this was probably my favorite scene from the last two episodes. Zee is coming for all of us and I'm here for it. Hope you enjoyed this one and as always, happy reading!