ᶠˡᵒʷᵉʳ - ᴿᴱᵟᵁᴱˢᵀᴱᴰ

⊹ Subaru Sakamaki
⊹ Fluff

⊹ REQUESTED : @LocalYamaguchiKinnie

════════
Third POV :

『࿎꙳✦࿐ "Ane..I'm scared.." the shorter male said as he held his sisters hand..the older sister smiled genuinely before squeezing the others hand tightly..

"It's okay..I'm here.." the female said as they both walked in the eerie, dark mansion..the younger one was quite frightened but still held onto his sister..

they walked inside, scared and frightened due to the aura the house was giving out..the door closed behind them making a loud noise causing both of them to flinch in their spots and look back at the door quickly..

they quickly calmed down, dragged their bags/suitcases behind them and walked forward to see a bright and beautiful chandelier hanging in the middle with a stairway up, in front of them..thunder crashed on the side, the smaller male noticed and saw a person..

"Ane..look, there's a person.." the younger one pointed out as he noticed a person laying on a sofa..with a noticeable hair color that was bright red..

"Oh, maybe he can help us!" the female said as she dragged the younger one with her..while they walked towards the male laying on the sofa..

"Subaru.?" the younger sibling called out as he was trying to find the youngest brother in the Sakamaki family..apparently, Reiji, the second oldest, had asked y/n to tell Subaru to help him with his homework..due to them being in the same year..

"Subaru..?" he called out again before someone grabbed his wrists harshly and pinned him on the wall..the younger male let out a noise as he was frightened..

"Shut up.." a familiar deep voice had said..making the younger male widen his eyes..and blush out of embarrassment..

"S-Shuu..? What're you doing..?" the younger one exclaimed as other leaned towards the others neck..and started licking the spot..making the other surprised with his actions..

y/n squirmed as he was trying to get out of the older male's grip..though he couldn't due to the other male being stronger as he was a vampire..

"Oi..leave him alone.." a harsh voice called out..as they had slammed their hand on the wall..the older one stopped and looked towards the person..it was the familiar white headed younger brother of the Sakamaki's..

the older one clicked his tongue in annoyance before teleporting somewhere and leaving the human to drop to the ground..but before y/n could hit the ground, the younger brother of the Sakamaki', caught him in his arms..

"Tch..stupid, next time he does that call for help or something.." the male said as the shorter one was rubbing his wrists due to the tight grip earlier..the taller male was about to leave before the shorter male had spoken up..

"Wait..I need you to help me..with my homework.." the male mumbled quietly as the other stopped in his tracks..before speaking up..

"Do it yourself.." the male said as he soon teleported away..the human male was left alone, he pouted before leaving the room to go to his own room..though he didn't notice that the red eyed vampire was blushing before he left..

"Shuu.?!" the smaller male exclaimed as the other one slid his cold hand under the (h/c)'s males shirt..the blonde male smirked before snaking his arm around the smaller males waist and leaning towards the others ear..exhaling, making the smaller male shudder and flustered..

"P-please stop.." the smaller male stuttered out as he grabbed the other's wrist..making the other male stop before chuckling..the other male whispered towards the smaller ones ear..

"Why? You're enjoying this..you're face is all red, you're even stuttering.." the male said as the (h/c) male blushed out of embarrassment..making the other one notice and chuckle even more..

"SHUU! LET GO OF HIM, ASSHOLE!" a voiced yelled out as the slammed their hand on the wall..making the wall crack..the smaller male who was with the other male froze as the blonde male quickly frowned and took out his hand from under the smaller males shirt..making the smaller male relieved..

".." the blonde male didn't say anything to the youngest..as he stayed quiet and soon left, leaving the two together..the youngest walked towards the other and slammed the mortal against the wall..pushing against him as he was pissed due to his older brother touching the mortal..

"S-subaru..?" the smaller male squeaked out..as he was frightened by the male's aura and the way he pushed him against the wall..the red eyed male breathed heavily before widening his eyes and blushing before pushing himself away from the mortal..

"Subaru..? Are you okay.?" the smaller male asked as he walked closer towards the red eyed male who was busy thinking about what he had just done towards the mortal..the smaller male was surprised as the white haired male had dragged him and teleported..

the smaller male held tightly onto the other..the taller male blushed as he was very close to the mortal..he pushed the mortal on to the bed, making the mortal sit on the bed..as the white haired male also sat on the bed, besides the mortal..

y/n was confused but watched the white haired male struggle to speak..he noticed how cute the male looked and chuckled which went noticed by the white haired male..who got even more red due to embarrassment..

"Subaru! I missed you!" the smaller male said as he hugged the taller male..the taller male mumbled some words before hugging back..the (h/c) male blushed at what the other had said, before giving him a peck on the lips..

the white haired male didn't reply for a few seconds as he was shocked due to the smaller male's actions..y/n chuckled and stared innocently at the red eyed male..subaru quickly turned away, blushing out of embarrassment..

"Miss you too, flower.."

════════

⊹ Finished
⊹ Not Proofread