ᴮⁱᵍ ᵐᵃⁿ ᵇᵒᵒᵇⁱᵉˢ - ᴺᴼᵀ ᴿᴱᵟᵁᴱˢᵀᴱᴰ

⊹ Ayato Sakamaki
⊹ Lime

⊹ NOT REQUESTED

════════
Third POV :

『࿎꙳✦࿐ "A-Ayato..?! What're you doing.?!" the taller male exclaimed as the shorter male was busy groping their chest..the red haired vampire was muttering some words as he was thinking about some things as well..

the (h/c) male blushed and pushed the others hand away..making the vampire stop and look up at the taller male who was still blushing and looking away awkwardly. the vampire grinned in response before traveling his hand up to the others chest and rubbing the erected bud..

"E-eh?!" the (h/c) let out as his eyes widened due to the others actions. the vampire licked his bottom lip in response before groping the chest again and traveling his other hand down to the others hip..

"You're really sensitive, you know that..?" the vampire said as he rubbed the erect bud with his thumb..making the other jolt and gasp in response. the red head smirked before unbuttoning the others shirt..

"W-what?!" the (h/c) male let out as the cold air had hit his erected buds making them hard..the other noticed and decided to continue rubbing the erect, pink bud. the taller male flinched and gasped due to how cold the others hands were..

"Yours truly says stay quiet.." the red head male said as he removed his hand and replaced it with his mouth..the other widened his eyes as he wasn't expecting any of this with the vampire.

the (h/c) male whimpered as the red head sucked on one of his pink buds..and played with the other using his hand, making sure to pleasure the other side as well. y/n gasped every now and then as the other continued sucking and licking the pink bud, the (h/c) male breathed heavily with his mouth open..making drool drip down his chin.

the red head soon switched to the other side..as the pink, hard bud from before was now swollen. the (h/c) male blushed before whimpering again..letting the shorter male continue with his actions..

the red head soon licked his bottom lip before looking up at the other..and groped the taller male's chest. the (h/c) male had such an erotic face with his cheeks red and drool dripping down his chin..

the vampire grabbed the others chest with both hands and laid the taller male against the table before fondling with the (h/c) male's pants..

"Yours truly is going to be your first everything.."

════════

⊹ Finished
⊹ Proofread