"Come home.."

"My Prince, coming up on them now

"My Prince, coming up on them now."

Okoye the general of the Dora Milaje, who was controlling the Talon Flyer said to T'Challa Udaku also known as prince tchalla nodded.

She got up and reached for her Spear which was close. T'Challa gave her a side glance. "No need, Okoye. I can handle this alone." he replied With a dismissive wave of his hand.

Okoye's eyes widened in interest and hummed. "Hmm."

"I will get her out as quickly as possible."T'Challa added. Okoye chuckled a bit and put her Spear down.

"Just don't freeze when you see her." she suggested making tchalla look at her. "What are you talking about? I never freeze." He put on his helmet and he dropped down.

...

Two women were sitting calmly in a corner, a group of women wearing dark colored head scarves were packed inside in a moving van in the middle of the wilderness, quivering in horror. Nakia was the one who wore a dark green scarf around her head and torso, showing only her face.

Azura was also the one who wore a green scarf around her head but it was lighter than nakia's . Just as they heard automobiles smashing outside and the truck unexpectedly stopped, the two Wakandan War Dogs locked eyes.

"What's going on?"

"It's the car. It lost power. It won't start."

"What happened?"

"The engine failed."

"Ours, too."

Suddenly many guys started to disappear making the guys get scared. They then started cocking there guns. "Are we under attack?" One of the asked. They then got into a defence position. "Get around to the side." The leader told his allies making the men leave. At the back of the truck, a soldier came and glared at the female hostages inside. "No games"

Dogs could be heard in the background as gunshots and loud cries were heard. Asha and Nakia shared a look and nodded before getting up to observe what was going on outside.

Suddenly nakia looked at the ground to find a stick which she slammed it into the face of a neighboring sold leaving him unconscious or dead on the ground bleeding. Asha eyes then started to glow as lighting starts to strike the fighters. As the sky darkens many winds started to pick up and blew some of the men away.

Nakia went past her and landed a solid punch on another fighter behind her as she hopped from the man's shoulders before he collapsed to the ground.

Asha saw the person responsible for sabotaging her and Nakia's mission, she glared at him. He suddenly saw something move which he was about to attack but nakia got to him first.

"This one's just a boy. He got kidnapped as well".

Asha was behind him, scowling, as he faced Nakia, who had removed her cloak. "My Prince," Nakia greeted.

"Nakia...." T'Challa smiled at her. His eyes wondered around the place in search of his beloved. Nakia then looked at Asha  who was behind t'challa.

"Behind you, my Prince. "T'Challa turned around quickly to see a woman standing there wrapped in a dark green cloak. "T'Challa why are you here?" The instant Asha exposed her face, T'Challa stood there frozen.

"A-Asha.....I...I wanted to---"

"Hey!"

T'Challa and Asha turned around quickly to see Nakia being held captive by the group's sole surviving soldier, who had a gun to her head. "I've got her!"

T'Challa pushed Asha back to stand protectively in front of her. "Please don't move! I'm going to shoot! Right now, I'm going to shoot her." Suddenly a person appeared out of the blue and stabbed him in the stomach with a spear. "You froze." The Wakandan prince's tried to talk. "Ah...."

T'Challa removed his Black Panther helmet and stared at Asha who returned the glare."why are you here?" Asha questioned. "You have ruined our mission," asha continued, about to ramble but then noticed tchalla had a sad expression. "What's wrong?" She asks looking at him concerned.

"T'Challa?...."As he drew closer to her, T'Challa sighed gently. "My father is dead,Asha ," he stated , and asha's eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"Tomorrow I will be crowned king. I'd like for you to be there as well." Asha let that sit in for a second before grabbing his hands.

"I will be here for you" she responded making the wakanda soon to be king smile. Before anything else happened she turned to the women who were scared and on the ground.

"Carry yourselves home now." She ordered as the women got up. "Thank you" one responded then Asha gets the boy. "And take the boy. Get him to his people." They nodded and thanked them again.

"You will speak nothing of this day." Nakia warns as everyone nodded. Asha then turned back to tchalla who was looking at her with admiration. "Let us go home...."