"Im here...."

T'challa, the prince of wakanda soon to be king

T'challa, the prince of wakanda soon to be king. He is also the black panther, the protector of wakanda taken after his father. Every king to the throne has become one and now it's his turn but it's nothing without his love of his life asha.

Asha also known as Ororo, a war dog of wakanda. She has been tchallas best friend since childhood and happen to develop love for him. Due to her powerful mutant abilities, Asha must keep her emotions under control because allowing her powers to run free could cause untold damage. It has happened before, but the only person who could calm her down in a second would be her love, tchalla.

From childhood nakia already knew tchalla liked asha. She would always tease him but also encourage him to say something to her.  Soon okoye saw the signs, she began to notice the way they look at eachother. It's rather amusing but hard to watch at the same time.

Inside the Royal Talon Flyer, nakia is sitting with okoye while asha and tchalla are in the back. T'Challa and asha sit close , silently . Asha  reaches out and touches his hand earning a smile from him. Asha leaned against tchalla making him freeze for a second.

Meanwhile with okoye and nakia, they glanced at eachother smirking. They knew tchalla and asha liked  eachother but they couldn't seem to find eachother.  "He froze" nakia whispered making okoye chuckle. "Again" okoye added.

"My sisters. My Prince." Okoye says catching the attention of the love birds.
T'Challa and asha turned to Okoye.
"We are home."

While Okoye and Nakia smiled happily for being home, asha rubbed tchallas hands smiling sadly before lifting her head from his shoulder. It felt like they were only together for a few seconds and now it's time to pull away. Who knows when the next time they will get a moment like this.

Asha rubbed his hand one last time before letting go and getting up. Tchalla sighed heavily as he got up. He wasn't ready to let the love of his life go. He wished he could stay with her. But now that he is becoming king getting asha to become his queen is the upcoming mission to complete and so far it's been a hard mission so far.

Asha then approaches the front of the craft as tchalla follows and they look out.  As the Royal Talon Flyer passes over, children run into the pastures,smiling and waving at the prince soon to be king and the war dog also known as his soon to be queen. "This never gets old"

...

Romonda the queen of wakanda and tchallas mother was standing next to shuri the genius princess of wakanda and tchalla sister. As tchalla,okoye,nakia and asha exit the talon flyer, nakia and asha bow their heads to the queen.

"Queen mother....princess. My comfort for your loss" asha says with empathy. "Thank you Ororo, it is good to have you both back with us" the queen said with a smile making the girls nod at the queen.

Okoye turns to ayo who is next to the queen. "Take them to the river province to prepare them for the ceremony" she commanders making ayo nod. "Yes general" she responded as she walks off with the girls.  Asha starts walking away but turned to see tchalla one last time. Tchalla glances at asha as she walks away and Shuri watches her brother watch asha walk away and smirks.

"Did he freeze?" Shuri smirks at okoye who turns to the princess. "Like a antelope in headlights" Okoye responds with a disbelief face making shuri laugh. "Are you finished?" Tchalla asked as okoye winks at shuri and slams her spear to the ground signalling the Dora to follow her.

T'Challa then turns to Shuri." So surprised my little sister came to see me off before our big day." Shuri rolled her eyes. "You wish. I'm here for the EMP beads, I've developed an update."
Tchalla furrowed his eyebrows at this. "
Update? No, it worked perfectly."

"How many times to I have to teach you, just because something works, doesn't mean that it cannot be improved." Shuri sighs making tchalla laugh. "You are teaching me, what do you know?" Tchalla asks teasingly as he hands over the beads.
Shuri holds out her hand and T'Challa drops the beads into her hand. "More than you" shuri starts to walk away, back to her lab.

"I cannot wait to see what kind of update you make to your ceremonial outfit." Tchalla yells as she walks away. Shuri flips him off making tchallas jaw to drop.

"Shuri!" The queen warns shuri without looking at her making shuri quickly stop and T'Challa smiles at this."Sorry mother."

Ramonda then turns to T'Challa."How are you feeling today, mama?" Tchalla asks. "Proud... your father and I would talk about this day all the time. He is with us, and it is your time to be King and have a queen." She says while looking at her son proudly. "I know mama but it seems as if we can't get to eachother. Asha is very stubborn." Tchalla sighs as he thinks about his and asha's relationship.

"Ororo is a wonder young lady and she will be great as your queen." She complimented as she thought about tchallas lover. Ramonda was always fond of Ororo and she's even happier her son chose her.

"If only she can see it that way mama." Tchalla says sighing as he looks at the spot where she was standing before leaving him.