Shut Up - KNF 🍭 (Short)

I'm just make this quick I'm very sleepy lol I will update some more tomorrow so this is just gonna escalate just very quickly lol

Both Karl and George are fucking but Dream and Sapnap are both sleeping so they have to be silent.

(Short)

Top!George
Bottom!Karl

Enjoy

——————

Karl couldn't help it as it came out, it felt like he could not stop the moans from escaping at the pure bliss he was in. He knew the others were sleeping but he couldn't control it any longer, deep breathes echoing through the whole house, he just hoped they didn't hear any of it, he wished they didn't

But all he was focused on was George.

George was making him feel so good.

"G-George!~"

"Shut the hell up or you'll get us caught." He continued thrusting after that's all he said to the man, thrusting in, out and repeating the same motions with a rapid pace.

Karl felt like he couldn't breathe as George kept his pace and all Karl could do was just lay there and take it.

It was amazing, it felt like he was in heaven as George's hand traveled down his flustered body, running his fingers across his nipples every now and then to increase his pleasure, Karl squirming with every touch George made against him.

Karl didn't care anymore if the others heard him. George gripping his thighs tightly made it even more difficult to hold his sounds in.

Karl couldn't his whiney moans back anymore, he couldn't control it as George rearranged his insides.

The tension was too high.

Without realizing, George sunk two fingers inside Karl's mouth to refrain from him letting out any noise. Karl's noises being muffled, nothing but the bed creaking and silence could be heard, it would've probably been better if they had a sound-proof room.

Karl moaned quietly against George's fingers who attacks his prostate dead on, his vision getting blurry by seconds and George just knew he was almost there.

Karl cried out from the pleasure as George kept his pace, never once stopping, admiring Karl's perfect state that he's currently in.

They just couldn't keep their hands away from each other's, they always have to be close together and George was literally here, inside him hitting his prostate over and over again.

George grabs Karl's dick inside his hand pumping it in time within his thrust, leaning down to replace his fingers with lips against Karl's.

Shocked with the overwhelming pleasure, Karl's moans finally seeps out uncontrollably causing him to squirm around once again.

"M-Mmm~!" Karl moaned into the kiss as he released, cum flowing out from the tip of his cock. George kept going, not bothered by the whining boy. Karl wrapped his arms around George's back, digging his nails into his skin, leaving marks.

A string of saliva disconnected away from their lips as George neither could control his own moans after releasing, both loosing their balance from the intense stimulation, both soaked in liquid.

"We gotta clean up." Karl spoke after they both caught their breaths, giggling quiet at the man.

George smiled pulling out of Karl and quickly placing him inside his arms. Walking together towards the bathroom, George put Karl in the shower before hoping in with him.

They showered together cleaning up, they just hoped neither Dream or Sapnap heard them.

But George was still fucking Karl in the shower.

-
Lmao I hope you liked this after my other one I did just wanted to make another one for not having one for you guys

I'll make another one tomorrow I think loll

Love y'all and good night

Word Count - 615