part 8

Needless was to say this is far from what I expected my Saturday night to be. Me clinging on to Allie from behind on an ATV in pitch blackness. Lily's squished right behind me, but she's telling me that she won't fall off the back, even though she's whimpering and sobbing at every bump in the trail.
The other ATV Is another random guy that pulled up who has Allie's dad on it. Do I have any idea why I'm here? No, but it's not like I have much of a choice. Briefly before we stepped on the ATVs, Allie frantically explained this is how her dad gets to drug exchanges.
To which I responded, "Isn't this like the worst fucking way? It's loud as fuck." Allie just blinked at me and leaned over, and whispered, "He doesn't have a drivers license, and can't ride a bike because he's never sober." I roll my eyes and gesture at the tall skinny blonde guy. "Can anyone legally drive?" Allie shakes her head simply.
"No they're all 15 or 16, and they have better things to do." I had so many more questions. like how the fuck did they get an ATV license then? I bet they didn't have when anyway, that's a weird fucking thing for plugs to send for their customers.
I meet mine at the back alley by the library and suck his dick if i don't have enough to pay him. I'm just joking. Well, only a little bit.
I just shut up after that and Lily stared at me speechless as I slung one leg over the atv, dirt smearing my loose jeans.
Why? She mouthed quietly, and I could tell she kind of understood why this people were here. Silently I flick my eyes up, and pull my hand out ever so slightly to hover over the short blonde guys pistol on his pocket. Lily's eyes widened in fear and she scurried to follow me.
It was either follow them, or refuse and get shot. We'll probably get searched once we reach the dealers. Some people prefer to do at their house, just so they have everything in one place. They should have the better stuff there too, but i don't fuck with house plugs. Last time I tried to buy from one he pulled a gun out and told me to take off my shirt, not to my surprise.
What sucks is that I didn't get a boob discount for the ecstasy, still had to pay full price. Like if you're gonna suck my tits, at least give me something for it other than an orgasm for you right? Man I hate dealers sometimes, but they're also my best fucking friends because they give me what keeps me alive.
I stopped doing hard drugs and just went back to vaping and doing weed after I overdosed twice at school, even though I'm literally never there anyway, and it was coincidentally those two times I actually went.
I let the strong rush of cool night air clear my racing thoughts and I glanced up at the glittering stars in the sky. A couple seemed to be forming a constellation, one of those fucking spoons or something. It was really gorgeous especially the moon that was full , and gleaming with a mysterious white shine.
I glanced up in front of me to notice where we were going. It was small broken down poverty filled Tier One neighborhood, with tattered old houses that were boarded up. Skepticism ran through my mind as I observed the missing street signs and the lack of humans.
"Is there a really a plug living here?" I shout over the the screaming rushing of the wind, into the short guys ear in front of Lily. He doesn't move his body, except for a finger that lifts off the handle to point at a brown chipped minuscule house.
It looked like the borderline of slipping into poverty. Anyone who lived like this can't have anything good to sell, I think thoughtfully, my gaze resting on the number on the mailbox. You know that feeling when you see or hear something but can't place where you know it? It was that moment I was having. I glanced up over Allie's shoulder to gaze at the street name. 34 Crescent Avenue.
Where have I heard that before, and since it's only three minutes away from Allies house why haven't I ever passed it? The short blond boy slows the ATV and unclips his helmet, the second one close behind. I slide off and grab Lily's armpits very gently to help lift her off.
She let out a small whimper and fixed her short brown hair that had become wildly tangled.
Allie jumped off casually, a solemn look on her face. "That's what i meant when I said it wasn't a good time earlier," She whispers silently, her mouth almost touching my ear. "My dad does drug collection today. That's why I'm with my mom right now usually."
I open my mouth to ask more questions, but stop when Mr. Mias stalks up to us. "Stay outside." He grumbled stroking his greying beard with a hand. "I don't want no kids in there. Only brought you so I didn't left you home with my shit."