Foreword

The Gateway to Stars
Ancient Wonders Series #1
The Untold Story Behind Egypt's Pyramid Complex

Genres
Alternate Historical Fiction | Romance | Fantasy

GenresAlternate Historical Fiction | Romance | Fantasy

Story Description

"A high-spirited lady in the 21st century. A conceited Pharaoh in the 4th Egyptian Dynasty. Together, their passionate bond will rewrite history."

When Hesperia Lilith Doxon flies all the way to Egypt to visit the famous Pyramid Complex, she finds herself falling into an ancient, empty sarcophagus that leads her to travel back in time. Now she's stuck in the hands of a great Pharaoh named Khnum Khufu, as she is claimed to be repossessing the former Queen's deceased body.

Although Hesperia is eager to go home, the Pharaoh's unresolved past with the Queen and the impending problems within the royal family, and the forces of a foreign city will ultimately hinder her goal. As she embarks on these challenges ahead, an irresistible attraction she feels for the Pharaoh becomes more intense too, especially when she begins to gain the deceased Queen's memories, confusing her heart even more...

[ Gentle Reminders ]

1. This novel revolves around the historical setting in Egypt, hence, expect culture shocks that may surprise or offend some readers. You've been given a heads-up, honey.

2. The historical events that actually happened in ancient Egypt are not included or evidently indicated here. This is an Alternate Historical Fiction, I repeat. If you're planning to study and learn about Ancient Egypt's factual information and all, then this novel is not for you.

3. Most importantly, I hope you will enjoy this book the same as how I enjoyed writing them. Thank you so much! ♡

[ Disclaimer ]

The views and opinions expressed by the characters in the story do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the writer and the book itself.

Copyright ©2023 Emma Yadani.

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.