38 | Jungkook finally got caught.

It has been few hours, still there were no news of Jimin. He was still in the operation theatre. This made Taehyung more anxious. He heard there might be some complications of pregnancies if the due date is earlier than normal one and he feared if something like that happened to Jimin, he won't be able to keep his calm at all.

"Taehyung, pls take a seat instead of walking here and there. I know you are way too much worried but as the doctor said Jimin's gonna be fine...the baby too." Hobi said.

"I know hyung...but my heart says otherwise. I can't calm myself down hyung."

"Mr. Kim Jimin's family?" The doctor suddenly called out.

"Yes...I'm his husband, Kim Taehyung. How's my husband and my baby?"

"Congratulations Mr. Kim...it's a girl. And your husband is fine too. He's resting. We will shift him to the next room and then you can meet him." The doctor said and left.

"Hyung....call mom and dad and Jimin's parents. They might be dying to see their grandchild." Taehyung said to Namjoon.

"Well....for me you look the most happiest!!" Hobi said and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

"Now, now let's go inside...I wanna see the baby." Jin and Namjoon whined.

Taehyung and the others went inside and saw Jimin sleeping. Jimin's nurse came forward and placed the baby in Taehyung's arms.

"Omg...she's so cute." Taehyung said; almost tearing up.

Everyone cooed at the baby and everyone was dying to take her in their arms. It's like everyone forgot abt Jungkook lol.

"Hm...she looks like Jimin more than she looks like Taehyung." Hobi said jokingly.

"I'm glad she looks like Jiminie." Taehyung gave a warm smile.

"What are you gonna name her?" Jimin said making everyone surprised.

"Oh babe....you are awake...are you ok? Do you wanna hold her?!" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded.

Taehyung carefully placed their baby in Jimin's arms & asked, "what should we name her?"

"How about Kim Taehee?" Jimin said.

"Such a beautiful name."

"Yes it is."

"Taehee's gonna be a daddy's girl..."

"No doubt."

"Oh my my...lemme hold my grandchild in my arms." Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jeon said in unison.

"You guys are late." Taehyung sulked.

"Sorry Taetae. Got stuck in a work."

"No worries. Also you guys are having another grandchild."

"Jungkook?" Mrs. Jeon asked. It was very clear she was angry as hell bcz of Jungkook.

_______

"Yoongi hyung-you better n-not be messing around with me?!"

"Haha. Why are u stuttering Jungkook?! Already scared bcz of these photos? What will happen if I present you some more evidence??" Yoongi smirked.

"S-stop smirking. I ain't afraid of you...one call to-" Jungkook got interrupted by Yoongi.

"One call to my gang members and ur family's dead...is that what you said to Hobi to threaten him?! Lol." Yoongi scoffed. "Anyways, your game's over. Drop this fake pregnancy act and prepare yourself to face Taehyung and the others. Cuz you ain't getting away with this shit at all."

"Hmph. Jeon Jungkook isn't that easy to catch hyung...YUKI BRING IT ON!!" Jungkook yelled catching Yoongi off-guard.

"GOTCHA!!" Yuki high fived Jungkook.

"Oh hyung...you thought you will catch me that easily? No way!! I'm gonna get Taehyung, just wait and watch!!" Jungkook laughed like a psycho in love.

Jungkook gestured Yuki to drag Yoongi with him and go infront of everyone. He suddenly appeared infront of everyone and pointed a gun towards them.

 He suddenly appeared infront of everyone and pointed a gun towards them

"Jungkook what the hell?!" Jimin couldn't believe his eyes. What he was seeing? Jungkook..with a gun?!

"Shut the fuck up Park Jimin. Be a good boy and follow my orders. You don't want Mr. Min to die right?!"

"J-Jungkook, stop it!! What are you doing?! If you hurt Yoongi hyung then...I'll..."

"Hahaha hyung. You are struggling to walk and talk. What can you do in this state?! How about I finish your baby instead?!! Everybody is downstairs...who will stop me?!"

"Jeon Jungkook...don't cross your limits." Yoongi glared at Jungkook.

"Do u think I'll be scared of ur deep voice? Hell nah." Jungkook tsked.

"Yuki throw him down the stairs." Jungkook said in his deep Busan accent.

Jimin panicked and got up to help Yoongi but Jungkook immediately took advantage of this situation and snatched Jimin's baby from his arms.

"JUNGKOOK NO PLS DON'T HURT MY DAUGHTER. SHE'S JUST A NEW BORN." Jimin cried.

"Like I care?!" Jungkook scoffed. "Listen hyung....let's make a deal...how about exchanging Taehyung with your daughter. If u refuse...I'll throw this child out of the window!"

"W-what? Jungkook are you out of your mind?! You have gone mad for sure!!! Taehyung and my daughter aren't some things that you can exchange. They are human beings."

"Hyung...I'm tired of this bullshit. And I got ur answer...gonna throw this child rn."

"Jungkook wait....pls wait..I agree to ur deal."

"Really?! Don't try to be smart!"

"Yes. Ik. Just pls don't hurt my daughter."

"Hmm alright here take your baby and let's go downstairs."

"No I need to rest. I'm a bit tired. Just tell Taehyung about the deal and tell him I agreed. I'm sure Taehyung will agree to be with you."

"Hmm...it's good that you aren't playing. I'll go." Jungkook said and left. This made Jimin let our a heavy sigh.

Jungkook went downstairs to claim Taehyung, but he met with an unexpected scene. There were police cars surrounding him. Also, Jimin's doctor was standing there. Jungkook gulped seeing all these.

"Jeon Jungkook, you are under arrest!!"