6

One month later

Giovanni could not shake those pretty eyes off from his mind. She was like a mysterious vixen who casted never ending spell on his soul.

He remembered her shy little stares on him. How her soft cheeks would bloom on getting caught. How her simple touch had ignited the primal desires within him.

Giovanni leaned back in his seat holding a half lit cigarette between his thumb and forefinger.

The driver told him about their arrival. His jaw twitched with anticipation.

Today he got back from his home, Italy and first thing he did was to visit his girl.

'The diner' was craved in bold red letters above the building.

He undid the top button of his shirt and took a deep breath. His steps moved on their own towards the entrance.

The place was small but decent. It wasn't much crowded. Few heads turned at his way when his gigantic and broody presence came in view.

His hard eyes scaned the area discreetly searching for bambi who had kept him awake for past month.

"Excuse me mam, your order is here. I'm really sorry it's late. There was a problem with-"

All the world around him seemed to stop. There she was with her sweet melodic voice before his dark eyes.

A small cute frown adorned her forehead as she talked with her customer. A random strand of her hair decided to fall from her messy bun.

She carelessy tucked that strand behind her ear. Her tongue darted out to lick her soft lip. Nothing intrigued him than this action of hers. How irresistable she looked in her oversized sweater and uniform skirt.

Her eyes roamed around the place. As if feeling his eyes on herself she glanced at his way.

Giovanni could tell his heart stopped for a second when her doe eyes fell on him. His fists clenched in his pockets to control his raging sexual emotions.

Fiona couldn't believe her eyes. The first sane thought came in her mind was to avert her eyes as quickly as possible.

Her hands almost lost grip on the tray. She smiled at the lady awkwardly. Without any single glance at his way, she ran back.

No no he wasn't there. He can't be!

She fisted her uniform skirt in her hands and closed her eyes tightly. Her heart felt as if it was going to come out of her mouth.

There was not a single day and night in which she didn't think of him. The more she thought about him, the more anxious and scared she got.

From the information she got from internet she knew he was not a saint man rather was notorious for his evil politics in business. There were also rumors of him being in gangs or something.

After few moments she calmed down. She looked at her wrist watch. Her shift was about to end in an hour. That was a lot of time for her.

She bit her lip nervously.

Customers were waiting for her. Sam, her coworker could not handle all of them. She had to go back.