02. Helium

Bio

Bio

Name: Helia Helioson

Species: Helium

Gender: Female

Age: 18 years old

Height: 56 cm

Weight: unknown

MBTI: ISFP

Helia Helioson also known as Helia, is one of the residents of Mendeleev Housing. She is lived on Noble gas alley number 2. She worked mostly in the park or in playing yard as ballon seller and she loves balloon.

Personality:
Helia is kind, easy going, and creative. Altough she can be kind of airhead, and can be not serious. She dosen't care future and past. She just only enjoy and live in present. She somewhat less mature than any other nobel gases because of her appearance and airhead personality, but she is probably more mature than any other element among other. Altough her appearance and her squeky voice makes her look like she is in a childhood, she is actualy an late teenage girl in adulthood. She has hobby to make ballon and fly around the sky with her ballons. She even dosen't care what is wrong in her surrounding even by loud noise near her, she just still fly and enjoy with her ballon.

Some facts:
Every noble gases lile helium are have short body. Ususally around 70 cm to 80 cm for male, 50 cm to 60 cm for female, and 30 to 40 cm for children. They also have squeky voice which make other elements misunderstands are they in adulthood or childhood.

Helium are popular because of lack long interraction with each others and they likes to enjoy and teke easy to themself, dispite even there is some stress on them, they just don't care. But that dosen't mean they are selfish. They actualy really good with helping other people, they just bit lack of social knowledge.