03. Lithium

Name: Litho Rocker

Name: Litho Rocker

Species: Lithium

Gender: Male

Age: 16

Height: 76 cm

Weight: unknown (known to be the lightest of every metals).

MBTI: INTP

Bio

Litho Rockman is the teenager who take school at Lawrence Junior High school as second grade student.

Personality:
Litho is an anti-social teenager who only care almsot nothing but his phone. When compared ang other alkali metal, Litho is the most less agressive them every alkali metal. He is calm and only become agressive or angry if something he dosen't like showed on his face.

He really love any type of phone and always excited when he heard of new type of phone get trends or he heard form advertisment or news. But he know he can't buy them because his family is not rich. So he has a dream to make his own phone, espacialy about phone battery because he hate if his phone get bettery low. He have one classmate who is none other is Indien Indigo the Indium, a famous digital celebrity who knows alot about phone tehnology than him. Both of them plays and experients together with unused phone where both of them buy on second store, a store where always buys unused electronicsand one of them are second phone. He love learn a lot about type of phones and phines batteries.

Species Facts:

Lithium are one of the races that showed to be the shortest metals species and the most less agressive alkali metal comapared to every alkali metals. They are popular because they are really good to producing lithium battery which means almost every phone battery are amde of lithium ion battery that made by luthium races.

They are also know how to meditation. Which is why they are pretty calm and chill comapred to other alkali metal race.