did he have to ? {chap. 1}

I am Lynn, Lynn Berlot. My age is 17 years and I am in STD 11 of Kennedy highschool. I am bisexual and am a total extrovert, I am very active on Instagram. My parents allow me to do anything and everything I want to do so telling them I am bisexual and getting a girlfriend was not very hard. I have an older brother who is in Anne Billard college, hi name is Arden Berlot. He has brunette hair and has beautiful brown eyes like me. Arden is a popular YouTuber because 1) I am his sister and 2) because of his looks and personality. I have two best friends and one of them is my girlfriend. Kaden Hans, who was my best friend from when I entered middle school she and I have gone through almost everything together, when she entered high school, she colored her hair purple and got a lot of piercings, she also has tattoos. Then I have Alexi Cadipolle, who is my girlfriend. Kaden was the reason I met Alexi. Alexi is a very bright child. she is like an actual angel, she is blonde has fair skin, and is so very kind! and I, well I am in no comparison to the two of them but anyway I am brunette, I have brown eyes, overall I am the EXACT copy of my brother. 

Coming back to the present, it all started when Arden got a new friend, Ettar Winslet. That was very good, I felt happy for my brother until I realized that the last name "Winslet" was very familiar and I was right! I had a guy named Cedar Winslet in my school or to be exact in my CLASS. Now you must be thinking why I am paying so much mind to it, well it is because now THEY ARE OUR NEIGHBOURS !!!! and now you must be confused, why is it so frustrating for her ? is it not good that her classmate is her neighbor? let's see here, Cedar and I  have very bad chemistry you see. we are always in the same group and we always end up getting a lower grade than the other groups because of the fights we have. There is another problem, he is the most anti-social person you will ever meet, he is a smart ass and MIGHT have a good face but the social skills are a big fat 0. When there are no group projects, he ignores me and it is annoying but shit got out of hand today when he PURPOSELY  did not write my name in the list of students who cooperated in the activity when I did half of the work. I got shouted a very much even though this was something that could be a mistake but a lot of the teachers resented me, I have no idea why, I was a student who passed all exams and was good at studies so why was I hate? later when Cedar had enough, he went to the office to report that I had cooperated and it was a minor mistake he had me. The teachers did not apologize but stopped scolding me. I rushed home after school to go and lay on my bed and welcome sadness into my heart BUT THEN  my brother asked me to get ready for a family dinner at the newly opened restaurant  . I was in high spirits once again! I kicked out the sadness and locked the door {of my heart and room} because I cannot change with the door open now , can I? I wore the best clothing I had , I put on the best kind of makeup anyone could ever wear just to find out that we were going to the family dinner with the Winslet family . 

Then I thought to myself , did he have to ? did he have to become my neighbor , did he have to be in the same grade and class as me ? did he have to be my brother's best friend's brother .this thoughts just kept lingering in my head . 

I did get to post a lot and eat tons of tasty food ! but this was all very normal for me . I was happy with this UNTIL I saw Cedar that was right in front of me and it became even more uncomfortable and worse when he had to sit beside me because my mother just had to go and sit beside Mrs. Winslet. This was the most awkward moment of my life because it was only me and Cedar on the seat because my very nice brother went to take a walk with Ettar {Cedar's older brother }! 

all my hope of staying happy was shatt-

"ummmm , do you mind moving your ass aside ?" Cedar interrupted

I was dumbfounded at first but after i second of thought I replied with  

" oh , i'm sorry but no, i cannot move my ass aside "