A very heartful goodbye to you {chap.3}

My eyes open and I'm in....my room? I look around, no ones is in the room, I check my phone and it is 10:00 am the next day. I start getting flashbacks about what happened yesterday at school and I feel scared and I also feel safe now. 

I get the hell out of my bed and get ready to take a warm and calming bath. 

I come out of my bathroom in my robe and I see a bouquet of chrysanthemums along with a card that read:

  𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓛𝔂𝓷𝓷,

𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓮. 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓯𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮. 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ~𝓤𝓷𝓴𝓸𝔀𝓷

I read the letter but I couldn't do as it asked, I could not enjoy it without knowing who sent such a kind recovery gift! I would like to thank the generous person and treat them to barbecue. 

I did have some people in mind, Alexi or Kaden or even BOTH! but before anything I asked my mother if someone came to deliver flowers for me because I did not see them before I took a bath but my mom did not see anyone come inside the house or even go inside the room, no one heard the bell ring so none of the people in my family knew who sent the flowers. My parents could have done it so I asked them and Arden but they did not put the flowers in my room. 

I took rest the whole day and wondered who sent the flowers to me, I did want to ask Alexi and Kaden right now but i thought ill just ask them tomorrow in school face to face.

I woke up in a hurry and left for school after changing. School starts at 9:30 and if I left now, I would reach the bus stop at 8:10 and from the bus stop, it takes 10 minutes to reach school. I reached school by 8:13 as predicted [3 minutes does not make a difference]. 

Kaden and Alexi reach school by 8 and go to the library so rushed there as I have only 80 MINUTES LEFT BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS! I finally reached the library which was 1km away from the entrance. The running sir Franz and miss Balvenie made us do paid off.

I found Alexi standing outside the library and hugged her from her behind. 

"Lynn ~ you can stop now, I know it's you~," she said 

"I love you, Alexi!" I said. she looks flustered . cute. 

"Thankyou so so much for the flowers!"

"flowers? Lynn.....I did not give you any flower." Alexi replied in a bewildered  way.

"I...I ,you did not? Then who did?! " I questioned her with a little dismay

"No idea" she responded.

I went to Kaden but even she also replied with a no. This was getting a little scary because I may have gotten a stalker who got my address and snuck into my room without anyone knowing , without leaving a trace. Man , this person must be a high class spy to not leave even a single trace because my windows were closed and my curtains were drawn , I also ALWAYS leave my room's main door open and no body in my whole house, not even the maids saw ANYTHING.

I left all these thoughts in the library and went to class. It was 9:20 so I quickly ate my breakfast and after some time my homeroom teacher came in  and school started. After a long time , we got a 30 minute break like always so I went in search of Alexi. 

I was walking in corridor when I bumped my head into...something hard but....also... something soft. when I looked up, well you see...it was a very very very embarrassing situation, BECAUSE THE ONE I BUMBED INTO, THE SOFT BUT HARD BODY WAS CEDAR'S ! I immediately back down and took a step back awkwardly , took a step to my left and went straight, running to the school's private garden which was right outside out standard's building  with my reddened face.

 was just starting to search but then, I heart Alexi's.... and Ashton's voice. I went a little closer to see what is going on . I hid behind a pillar . They looked so happy, Alexi was acting like nothing happened to me. Both Alexi and Ashton were both blushing so hard and then Alexi....kissed Ashton. Alexi tried to pull back but Ashton did not allow her to drawback. Were they together from time I was in the hospital? while I was in so much pain? so many questions storming up in my brain. 

I walked up to Alexi and Ashton and asked them what the fuck is going on there ! Alexi got startled and turned pale so that meant that my assumptions were right . 

"Alexi , I thought we had a deeper bond, I thought .... you loved you ." I said sadly. She could not get 1 one word out of her mouth.

" yo bro why you gotta be like that" Ashton says 

I give him a death stare and say  " shut the fuck up bitch " I also add a lil kick down in the balls .

Alexi then replied after some time with "I'm ... Sorry Lynn " and cries

"You are sorry ?you are sorry right now ? You are the one who cheated and me and you're  fucking CRYING?!?!?!?!! " I shout , I can't hold it in anymore so i let my tears flow . I then say " I loved you so much and cared for you like no one else ,just to find you making out with the guy who sexually harassed me."

" I'm sorry Lynn" says Alexi crying . " I can't do this anymore, I can't pretend to love you .If you want the truth , I was with you only cause of your money but i have a reason for it. My family was falling short of capital and we really needed to pay our rents. "

" Look at you Alexi , just , just look at you you are weeping and crying , if only you had thought a little before acting , neither you, nor I would be in this position right now , WE ARE DONE! I never thought that we would end up like this , I thought we would live together but that was some shit that only i wanted ."

" Lynn it-its not like that , we can start over ...right."

I laugh and say " You expect me to believe it's not like that? After you kissed him? That ain't happening bitch , i just lost all the trust I had in you in mere seconds i don't think relationship is gonna last . "

Alexi just stares at me blankly and I walk away knowing that I'll just be wasting time waiting for her response. 

" Goodbye Alexi, the break is about to get over and I have to report to class, I hope to never see you again because the way you hurt me today, I have never been so hurt in my 17 years of life. Forgive me if I have ever wronged you. A very heartful goodbye to you Alexi."