THE BEDROOM

MR AND MRS PAPPY

"You don start (you've started)." I said kicking my husband's hands off my waist. "Papilo no touch me, I no go talk am again (Papilo don't touch me, I won't say it again)." I concluded, shifting my body to the edge of my own side of the bed.
"Nnemmo, just small, I promise I won't waste time", he pleaded.
"I don't have strength, allow me to sleep." I said, wondering why I answered him at first. I should have just ignored him and gone to bed.
"Nnemmo, you don't need to do anything, I'll do it all, just small" he pleaded as his hand roamed my skin.

"Oohhhmmmm! Papilo, no vex me (Papilo, don't get me angry)." I said, sitting up on the bed as I pushed his hand again. "Papilo? You deh try me. You deh vex me. No touch me again, na your last card be this (Papilo? You're pushing me. You're getting on my nerves. Don't touch me again, I'm warning you)" I said, tightening my wrapper around my armpit.
"But You're my wife, why are you denying me your body?" He asked, trying to act angry.
"Thank God you said I'm your wife. Papilo! Go on Gen! (Papilo! Go and put on the generator!)" I said, folding my arms around my chest.

"What does the generator have to do with our marital bedroom duties? Nnemmo, don't leave me stranded now, Biko." He said, sounding stranded indeed.
"This your big grammar will not save you. Papilo, I don't have strength; I used all my strength to fan myself and your daughter, who almost died of heat. Now you want me to use the last 1% I have, that should carry me through the night to die under you. Rara! (never!)" I said with so much energy as I returned to my lying position.

"Nnemmo, there's no petrol in the generator, what's there will last for about 30 minutes" he said, his voice filled with options.
"Papilo? How many minutes you won use do 'just small'? You see this your game? E don cut (this plan of yours, has failed). It's either you on Gen, or you forget about it." I ended, praying within me, that he puts on the generator.

BIMBO And DAMILOLA

"Babe! Is that you?" Dami called from the kitchen as I fight with some papers on the table.
"Yes Babe, I forgot something, I'll be out very soon" I said as my papper fight got interrupted by the aroma that slowly enveloped the room. "What are you cooking?"
"It's a surprise" he said coming out of the kitchen.
"Whatever it is, it's giving me foodgasm" I said, trying to focus on what I was doing.
"Really?" He whispered behind me as he slides his hands down my hips, leaving trails of kiss down my neck.
"Okay.... Now take your condiment self away from my body before I start smelling like food, I don't want my boss looking at me somehow." I said, pushing him away from me.

"I miss you, it's been long we got naughty." He said, giving me a grin.
"If you want to get naughty with me, then put a ring on my finger" I said bluntly.
"But I have" he said as he smiles with his whole face.
"A wedding ring Damilola, not a promise ring."
"There's no difference, babe."
"There's a humongous difference Damilola. I'm not having this talk with you, not now!" I said, my voice a bit raised while trying to bottle up the anger that was about eloping, and focus on the main reason for being here.
"I'm sorry. So will you sleep over tonight?" He said throwing a puppy face at me.
"That face ain't working for me; as long as your sister's still here, I'll pass" I said causing him to explode in laughter.
As the embarrassing memory of our sex escapades on that very day barged in without permission; I joined him in the laughter.

"Kai! My sister ehhhh, na drama queen." He said going back into the kitchen.
"It's all your fault. You pamper her a lot. You should have just told her 'no!' but you wanted to be a good big brother, allowing her sleep in your room."
"Our room" He corrected. "The way you held those moans, Kai! Ó mú mi ya wèrè (it drove me crazy)." He said in excitement.
"You're not serious." I said, chuckling as he came out from the kitchen and scoped me up with a straddling hug; "yes I'm serious" he said giving me a kiss. Nipping his lower lip, his breath hitches. Heat floods through me as I kiss him deeper.
Dropping me down, I mentally list everything I have to put in place before leaving for the office. But first, I need a taste of the magic he's been cooking.