12

After your 15th birthday, you get a gem that will give you power.

Tommy instead of a gem got a feather. Tommy put it in his hair as an accessory.

It never did anything. It only glowed.

But once when he went to the Nether the feather unlocked its power...

SHORT

________________________________________________________________________________

No one's POV

"What the...?" Tommy looked at the feather in his hair. The white feather was like fire. Tommy was shocked since he thought it would burn him. But it didn'ttt yay...

Tommy felt the power grow.

He grew horns and a tail like a demon. His pretty white wings turned a slight red. His eyes still had the same dull blue dark color. He wanted to show off his powers to his friends and walked through the portal he started getting cold...

Was he going to be stuck in the Nether forever now....?

---

Tommy decided to build a house but it turned out more like a mansion.

It was even bigger this was just the start of it.

Since he couldn't go out of the Nether he had to make potions and then try it. He was never successful but one day it actually did what he wanted it to do.

He got to the Nether portal and went through. He was happy. It actually let him. He decided to gather a few resources. He walked back to the portal and saw a group of people going in. After he was sure they were gone he walked in too. He saw the people walking to his house.

'Hell naw' He thought. 'No one is allowed to go in there' He ran up to them. "Who tf are u?! And don't come near this house!" Tommy yelled. "Oh sorry...We were looking for a friend...He ran away" "What's his name?" He asked. "Tommy" "Oh that's also my name," He said. 'Hope someone realizes' He thought to himself.

It took a good 5 minutes for someone to yell "Tommy!" and hug him but the person got pushed away. "Don't touch me, Toby!" 'He didn't call me Tubbo....This bad'

"I don't want anyone near me. And I think Michael could meet his uncle right?"

Tommy said walking inside his big house slamming the door shut leaving everyone in shock and tears.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi!

Hope you enjoyed

Love ya'll

Byeee💖 💖 💖 💖