Playing Kahoot - the whole gang

After Hogwarts, our dear marauders are living in a house and playing a Kahoot. I saw a 'If the marauders go to muggle school' tiktok and it was my inspiration to write it! The maker of the tiktok was @inluvwithmultpledeadboys Triggerwarnings: None, they are only kissing. But we are the gayest fandom ever, so I don't think it bothers.

'I've made a Kahoot,' Lily said. 'About us. Let's do it!'

'Cool!' James jumped of his chair and grabbed his phone.

'What's the gamepin?' Mary asked.

'123-4568.'

'That's f*cking annoying,' Dorcas said annoyed.

'Can I make it good with a kiss?' Marlene lent forwards and kissed her girlfriend very intense. 'Better?'

'No. I think I need more.'

'I'm jealous,' Sirius said.

Marls removed her lips from Dorcas' ones. 'Do you want a kiss from me?'

'No,' Sirius, Remus and Dorcas said at exactly the same time.

'I'm gay,' Sirius added. 'and in a relationship. I want a kiss from Remus.'

'Okay.' Remus kissed his boyfriend.

Alice smiled very cute to her boyfriend and three seconds later, they were kissing to.

'Come here, Jamsie,' Lily walked to James.

'Yikes,' Peter said. 'I'm gonna get the snacks.' He walked to the kitchen.

'Hashtag single forever,' Mary waited, very patient, ten seconds and yelled then that she wanted to play.

'I'm first,' she said, when Maryissingle joined the game.

'Hey! I wanna be first!' Sirius said dramatically. 'It's Lilys fault.'

'Why?' Lily asked, petting her orange cat named Ed.

'You made the Kahoot, and the pin 123-4568. That's the reason Dorx and Marls kissed and that made me jealous. So I had to kiss Remus and I couldn't fill in the pin and now I'm not first!' He waited a few seconds, finding out nobody said something. 'Aren't you listening?'

'No,' Frank said. 'We were joining the game. Hurry up, you're the last.'

'Its not fair!' Sirius whined. He saw Lily's laptop screen. Verylesbian1, Ilikefood.Wormtail, werewolfdude, Mymomisthebest, Verylesbian2, Frankly.Frank and Alicelovesalotofthingsespeciallyflowers were in the game.

Sirius entered the Kahoot.

The first question was: 'When became Dorx and Marls girlfriends?' The answer was September 5th 1971. 'That was a nice situation,' Dorcas said. 'I asked her during potions and she screamed very hard ''yes'''

The second question was: 'Who's Sirius mom?' The answers they could choose between were a. Effie Potter b. his friends c. Walburga Black (née Black) and d. Minerva McGonagall. It was multiple choice. All the answers were right, except c.

Eighteen questions later, they were done playing. Time to find out who the winners were! 'At the first place... Mymomisthebest!' Lily said. 'Congratulations!'

'The second place... Verylesbian2!'Lily looked from Dorcas to Marlene. 'Who is it?'

'Me!' Dorcas said.

'Concrats, babe!' Marlene kissed her girlfriend.

'And the third place... Werewolfdude!'

'LET'S CELEBRATE!' Sirius cheered. 'Come here, Moony!'

'I need a kiss too,' James said.

Lily burped and answered smiling: 'Okay!'

'I think we need more food.' Peter walked to the kitchen again.