intoduction

characters of the story are :

VIRENDRA PRATAP SINGH: self made man,royal,mukhiya of rewari, head of 40 villages,loves his family the most especially his wife [PURVI VIRENDRA PRATAP SINGH], owner of many mills,very aggressive for outsiders or criminals, every one in the village is afraid to talk to him because he is tough for outsiders but in family everyone talks to him,tease him,have fun with him, he is very calm and composed with family and friends,etc etc.....

[ps: was not having any other pics of him so putting this one...pls adjust]

PURVI VIRENDRA PRATAP SINGH: wife of virendra pratap singh,a child by heart,matured by heart,caring,loving,loves her family the most especially virendra , family is the top most priority for her,mukhyain of rewari and other 40 villages, daughter figure for maa and ms, like a sister for anjali and yogi,loves to dance,sing,and cook,have her own dancing academy named P&V DANCING ACADEMY , people love her for her simplicity,etc etc...

MAMA SARKAAR: virendra's uncle,owner of mills,caring,well wisher of his family especially of purvir.treats purvi like his own daughter and virendra as his son,supports purvi's every decision as he trusts her the most in the family,supports vir in panchayat works,etc etc...

PRAKASHI PRATAP SINGH: mother of virendra and yogi,sister of ms,caring,believes in god a lot,well wisher of family,have a wish of being a grandmother soon,treats purvi like daughter, etc etc...

YOGI PRATAP SINGH:brother of virendra,son of prakashi devi, treats purvi as his sister,share his every problem with purvir in the family as he trusts them and knows that they will do good for him in his problems,loves a girl named anjali in his college, etc etc...

ANJALI: love interest of yogi,treats virendra as brother,purvi as sister,loves yogi and his family,etc etc...

GAJRAJ SINGH: rival of virendra,wants everything that virendra has his money,property, aura and likes purvi a lot, wants to destroy virendra, etc etc....

so this was just the intro of my new story..parts will be uploaded shortly...this story will only come on weekends as i cant manage to write 2 stories together...

see u all soon
support me and show ur love to this story also
do vote and comment...

keep reading....bye bye...