CHAPTER 15

A gentle sensation rubbed up and down the small of my back while another weight was draped over my bare stomach. The feeling was warm and comforting.

I felt safe.

I let myself cuddle into their back, feeling as much warmth as I could and tried to grasp as much security as possible, knowing that I'll have the darker thoughts come back to me sooner than later.

"You know, love. You and I can just stay in bed all day and not go to school." I hear Colten's raspy morning voice chuckle out as he tightens his grip on my waist.

I froze, forgetting about what happened last night and who I did it with. Also that I was completely naked while he had sweatpants on.

Sammy is going to kill me.

Oh my god.

Why did Cole have to use his sexy face and body to seduce me? I'll kill him if Sammy finds out, I swear.

"What's going on in that head of yours, Lulu?" Cole questions my silence and pulls me over so that my face is lying on his chest.

I lift my head so that my eyes meet his, and I have to hold in a chuckle as I glance at his hair. I'm sure my face was turning slightly red from holding in my laugh, but I definitely had a massive grin plastered on my face.

Curls of messy black hair were going in all sorts of directions and I couldn't look at anything but his crazy hair.

His eyebrows furrowed, and confusion crossed his face. "What are you laughing at?" He asked while pouting.

I bursted out laughing; I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"You know laughing at someone is rude."

"And killing people puts you in hell, so we can't all have what we want." I sighed while getting up from my spot on his chest.

Before I could even make it a step to my closest, Colten snaked his arms around my waist and brought my bare body to his. I could feel the soft fabric of his sweatpants on my naked body.

"Lily, you can't just walk around naked while I'm sitting here." Cole groaned out as he lowered his hands to caress my ass.

Tilting my head back to look into his eyes, I replied, "It's my house, and I can do whatever I want. Now please let go so I can go and change."

"Not even a good morning kiss?" He whined like a little kid.

We have sex once, and he's already this needy.

I bring both hands to his face and lean on my tiptoes to kiss him. I feel his pout turn into a grin while he tries to slide his tongue into my mouth. This mother fucker-

I quickly pull away before things get too heated, and I hear Cole groan while he jumps back onto the bed.

I make my way into my closet and pull out a pair of dark blue wide-legged jeans and a slightly oversized grey hoodie. While I was there, I picked out my black lingerie set and put it in my pile of clothes to hide from cole.

I walk out of my closet and into my bathroom, quickly locking the door behind me.

I could still hear him whining for me to come back to bed. So I finished getting ready and stepped outside of the door. "We have 30 minutes to get to school before the first bell. Do you want to be late? It's your last year, remember."

The soft material of my pillow hit my face, making me step back in shock and hold my face in disbelief.

"Hey, what the hell was that for?" I asked angrily while bending down to pick the pillow back up.