2.

"okay i think i'm gonna go to bed now." matt said sleepily from his side of the phone. the second lexi and i had gotten home, matt facetimed me.

"oh shit i didn't even think about how late it was there." i looked at my phone to see it was 2 in the morning here. "what is it? like 5?" i asked.

"yeah, but you're good. i usually stay up late anyways." he laughed. we'd been talking for about three hours now. about literally anything. there wasn't even an awkward moment at all. he told me all about his family and what life in massachusetts was like and i told him all about l.a. and my some of my life in pennsylvania.

"okay. i'll talk to you tomorrow then?" i implied.

"for sure. hey, if you're down we could do a group facetime with my brothers later tomorrow. they'd go batshit." he smiled.

"i would absolutely love that." i said excitingly.

"okay, awesome. i'll talk to you tomorrow then."

"alright, bye." i smiled and hung up the facetime call.

i continued to scroll through social media for a little bit before i ended up falling asleep.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"good morning." lexi said. i had just woken up and decided to make myself a smoothie before heading to the gym.

"hey lex." i said tossing some bananas into the blender. "what are you doing today."

"i've got a shoot later but that's it for now. are you feeling any better?" she asked.

"yeah, you were right. i definitely just needed to go out and get my mind off of it." i replied.

"and that matt guy didn't have anything to do with it."

i shot lexi a look. "stop it, lexi."

"sorry." she laughed.

"i'm leaving." i grabbed my smoothie and headed out to my car.

"see you later tonight." lexi screamed at me.

i ended up working out, grabbing coffee and just chilling out for awhile until i got a text.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

matt sturniolo!

hey it's matt

just incase u didn't save
my number

lmao don't worry i did

what's up?

chilling rn wby?

pretty much same

if ur free rn did u wanna ft?
nick and chris are free too

omg yes i'm so excited to
talk to them

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"hey!" i said after i answered the call.

"omg hi!" nick said

"this is crazy! hey kaia!" chris said.

"no it actually is. we love your videos" nick agreed.

"this is just as crazy for me. you guys are so cool" i laughed.

"you know what else is crazy, matt?" chris said with a smirk.

"what." matt said.

"the fact that you somehow made this happen." chris added.

"NO FOR REAL" nick screamed.

"kaia, matt is the biggest baby ever. he gets so shy sometimes." chris laughed. "i don't understand how he got the guts to dm you AND get your number all in like an hour."

"i was thinking the exact same thing, chris. i'm so surprised. this is not the matt i've known for 18 years." nick started laughing too.

"wait for real?" i now joined in on the laughing. "i would've never guessed."

"okay guys. thanks for exposing me." matt said with a straight face.

"don't worry matt, you seemed very outgoing to me. i never would've known you were shy." i smiled.

"thank you kaia." he smiled back. "i don't know what got into me. i was just so surprised when you followed i just had to say something."

"maybe you're changing into a new person!" nick gasped.

"our little matty boy is growing up." chris said.

"no way you call him matty boy." i laughed.

"yes way. sometimes we call him matty b too." chris added.

"yeah guess what his middle name is, kaia." nick said excitingly.

"guys stop." matt pointed the camera away from his face, but i could tell he was blushing.

"hmm obviously something that starts with a b."

"BERNARD" chris screamed and started hysterically laughing.

"no fucking way." nick and i had now joined in the laughing. i could feel tears in my eyes because of how hard i was giggling.

"kaia, don't make fun of my name. i'll tell my mom."

"aww you're gonna tell your mommy that i'm making fun of your middle name." i was laughing even harder now.

"i'll hang up." matt said. nick and chris were still dying of laughter but i became quiet at that comment.

"fine. i guess i'll stop." i said but my straight face cracked. "for now." i started to laugh again. matt had finally joined in on the contagious laughter. i had only started talking to two of these boys not less than 15 minutes ago and i could already tell, we were all about to be the best of friends.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

thank you for reading everyone! i hope you are all enjoying this so far! let me know if there are any typos or grammar mistakes that you noticed!