15.

"good morning sleepy head!" lexi screamed, slamming my door open. "todays the day! get your ass out of bed!"

"lexi, get out. i'm sleeping."

"but a special someone is going to be here soon!" she screamed.

i immediately shot up, remembering what day it was. i grabbed my phone to see i had some missed texts.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

matty b

7:56 am

good morning kai

i'm realizing it's super early
there and ur probably still
asleep

just wanted to lyk we're
boarding now

see you soon

9:31

AHHHHH KK TEXT
ME WHEN YOU LAND

I AM SO EXCITED

"oh my god i need to get ready" i said grabbing my clothes and running into the bathroom to shower.

"you better hurry! i think they're going to be here soon." lexi screamed through the door.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

after i had finished getting ready, i heard my phone ring across from my room. i jumped up, knowing it was matt.

"hey!" i said almost out of breath.

"hey. we just landed! i think we're going to head to our hotel and chill for a little and then we'll be free." he spoke loudly into the phone. i could hear how busy the airport was through the phone.

"oh my god, okay. i cant wait. text me when you're ready and lexi and i can pick y'all up!" i replied.

"sounds good! would you two be okay with filming a video with us?" he asked.

"yes!" i squealed and immediately heard laughter from his end. "i never thought you'd ask."

"okay great. i'll see you soon then." matt said.

"byeee see you soon!" i replied before hanging up the phone.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

quick chapter but i hope you all enjoyed! i'm sorry about the lack of updates in both of my stories. i've been having a bit of writers block tbh. thank you so much for reading though!