Devon × GN! reader

I was working at the Daisy Mart with my boyfriend Devon.
"Bro this is so boring I want to go home"
I don't really like working here the only reason I go is cause of Devon I mean the pay is alright but I still don't like it.
I have a really bad urge just to quit but Devon tells me not to cause he will be lonely.
"Look im going to quit I cant take this anymore" I say dramatic
" no don't quit I need your company here" Devon back hugs me
"I love it when you complain alot"
He whispered in my ear
"Aw can you not what if a customer comes in I don't need to be red from your compliments"
He kisses my cheek and laughs As well.
"Your so cute" he said as we walked back behind the counter
"I can't with you" I laughed at him until
A crazy lady came in looking really mad
"You! What have you done to my Mei mei?!" She said
"Um who?" He asked confused then someone yelled
"Meillin Lee right here" a boy who looks young points at a girl who I assume to be the lady's daughter.
"I should report you to the police!
How old are you?! Thrity?" She then yells again.
Devon was out of his mind confused looking at her "im seventeen"
"Oh! See see, this is what happens if you don't wear sunblock and do drugs all day" she said as she got into Devons face. "Shes just a sweet innocent child, how dare you take advantage of her!" She reached in her pockets and pulled papers out. The girl aka her daughter tried to stop her from showing Devon the papers but before she could Devon already had the papers.
Me, Devon and a few others look at the papers it was drawings of Devon. He looked up at the younger girl concerned that she drew those but she already had a look of horror on her face like she seen something she shouldn't have seen.
"The Daisy Mart has lost a loyal customer today" the lady said everyone was laughing as the lady put her hand on her daughter's shoulder and started to walk away from the counter. After a few minutes everyone left but Devon was still in shock.
"Wow you look good in those drawing" I say to him.
"Um thank you?" He says
"Well um let's forget about this and go home shall we?" He nodded and put the papers away and we closed up shop early and headed home. As we arrived we laid down and cuddled
"I was not expecting that to happen earlier " Devon said
"Its okay lol I think the girl had a small crush and definitely did not want you to see those pictures her mom is definitely nuts" I say looking at him
"Yeah maybe" he said
We then fell asleep together in bed😇

The end~ um hope yall like it yeah

ALSO THANK YALL FOR 5K READS I DIDNT KNOW THIS WOULD BLOW UP LIKE THAT! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND COULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT YOU!!
Word count: 531