Robaire × Fem! reader

Today me and my lovely husband robaire are going to a special event with his group members as well. His staff were supposed to help me get ready for the event. My hair professionally done and my makeup as well. I'm super excited cause I'll be walking the red carpet with Robaire and the rest of 4 town as well. I'm super excited, I'm not a celebrity but in the world of fame I'm only known As "Robaire's wife" They don't know my name but I don't really care about fame all I care about is my family and my lovely husband.
As we were getting ready I was shown a few dress options
(So like I'm gonna use Kristen if yk her then yuh and also her sisters dress as well)

 As we were getting ready I was shown a few dress options (So like I'm gonna use Kristen if yk her then yuh and also her sisters dress as well)

SO LIKE UM PICK ONE OR WHERE WHAT EVER COMES TO MIND

SO LIKE UM PICK ONE OR WHERE WHAT EVER COMES TO MIND .

I chose the _ one and I absolutely love it my make up and hair was finished and I looked absolutely fine. Robaire walked in as I just finished getting ready "Wow babe you look amazing" he said smiling, he walked up to me and kissed me, he was wearing a suit and tie that fit his body perfectly, he was an absolutely fine man.
"We got to head to our limo for the event the boys are already in there." He said as he grabbed my hand and lead me to the limo. We got in and I was greeted by the boys "Wow y/n you look amazing" Aaron T says to me
"Why thank you" I smile at him.

A bit later we arrived at the event where we stopped there was a red carpet of course and a lot of  cameras on both sides, we all get out and hear cheering from fans, flashing lights coming from both sides a lot, how can celebrities handle this, this is alot.
I put my arm on robaire holding him close to me, he looks at me and smiles
We walked to a back drop of what the even is about and infront was a rail and more cameras and reportes asking questions. All of 4 town took pictures while I stood aside when I heard my name being yelled in the crowd "Y/N! CAN WE GET SOME PICTURES OF YOU!" A camera man yelled I nodded and posed and a bunch of flashing lights came. In my corner of my eye I see robaire and the rest of the boys looking at me cheering and hyping me up I laughed of course "LETS GET A PHOTO OF 4TOWN AND Y/N" a voice yelled.
The boys ran to be and posed robaire had his arm rapped around me, and Z and T did peace signs taeyoung did finger hearts and Jesse put his arms around T and Z. We took a few more pictures before heading inside.
" you did great babe" robaire whispered in my ear keeping his arm around my shoulders he kissed me, "I love you y/n"

The end!! I hope you enjoy this!! And yuh
Word count: 518