Priya × fem! reader

I started Dating my girlfriend ever since middle school, she's starting to get worried alot and it is a little annoying but I mean I love her so I don't mind. recently we got into a huge fight and I stopped talking to her just to clear my mind before I go back to her and figure things out.
I decided to go out with a friend we went to the coffee shop to catch up on things its been awhile.
"Omg hey girl it's been awhile" my friend hugged me "yes its been a bit" I chucked at her. We both headed inside of the coffee shop to chat and drink the coffee. It was really nice to connect with someone I haven't seen in awhile.
Until I saw Priya walk by the window with her friends she saw me I could tell she was staring at me. I saw he expression change as she walked off after seeing me. Shit I wonder what she thinks this is...
Mini time skip.
I arrived at our shared apartment when I see Priya sitting on the couch, just staring. "Priya?" I asked softly.
"So your cheating on me? Is this over for us." She said with a the black expression she almost always had.
"Exuse me?" I say confused
"Your cheating on me" she slightly yelled at me mad. "You really think that?" I asked she nodded. "You think im cheating on you" I yelled back mad that she thinks that "why would I do that to you" I said holding back tears. She saw that I was about to start crying
"Why are you being like this?!" I yelled
We didn't stop bickering at each for a bit. B-because I can't fucking lose you y/n! I love you so much" Priya yelled at me. She runs her hands though her curly hair. "You don't have to worry about me Priya, I'm yours and only yours, you don't need to get jealous when I'm out with a friend" I calmed down a bit and spoke out to her. I cam and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I love you y/n." She says as she pulled me into a long hug. "I love you to" I kissed her.

The end.
I hope yall like the Priya story sorry for not posting I'm busy and I'll try to get more out as much as I can!
I also dyed my hair this weekend!!

I hope yall like the Priya story sorry for not posting I'm busy and I'll try to get more out as much as I can!I also dyed my hair this weekend!!

It's purple now!! I love it