Adults be shookth

Snape spun the bottle without complaint. It landed on Harry. Just who he wanted to ask.
"Truth or dare?"
"Hmmm? Truth!" Harry replied with seemingly fake enthusiasm.
"What are griffindors really like?"
This question didn't shock the griffindors, they expected it, it was just how Harry was going to answer that would change anything.
"They are a band of psychopaths and mini murderers in training. Like Slytherins we put on a mask. One of light, pride, and courage. Though in reality most hind behind the scenes whilst pulling the strings. In truth most griffindors are dark, or grays. How Ginny got in is beyond everyone, but after her 4th year she will be...eliminated." The participants in the room other than the griffindors are now ✨dumbfounded ✨.
"W-what! How are you so cruel!"
"Draco honey, death eaters are no different. You realize that they are just younger, right?" Narcissa said putting a hand on her son's shoulder.
Draco turned his head away and sat down.
"How does McGonagall tolerate this?!" Lucius exclaimed in anger.
"She's the one who teaches us." Harry replied in a monotone voice while looking at his black painted finger nails.
Severus turned his head, "WHAT!"
No one had every seen Severus truely angry, so people where scared shitless.
"So who keeps you all in line?" Tom asks seeming genuinely curious. "That would be moi." Harry said dramatically gesturing to himself.
"Oh god, what has the world succumb to?" Lucius said with his hand in his head.
"Pain!" Ron shouted.
"Endless agony!" Hermione said.
"Death." Neville said with an evil grin on his face.
"What is with you, aren't you supposed to be a coward?" Bellatrix said finally speaking up.
"One. I saw you torcher my parents. Two. I thought we cleared up on how no one is how they seem."
"Yup. This is what I have to deal with. 24/7. For the entire school year."
"Yeah it sucks doesn't it." Tom said only loud enough for Harry to hear.
Harry moved closer to Tom.
"How much for a truce?"
"How does the Order communicate?"
"Patronous, can carry messages. Couldn't Snape have told you?"
"I didn't know if it would be dangerous for you. I didn't know you two would buddy buddy so soon." Snape said entering the conversation and sitting down away from the now arguing big group.
Narcissa the only quite one and Barty Crouch Jr. moved there with the smaller group.
"So Harry, I want to apologize for putting you in the tournament last year." Barty said with his hand scratching his neck.
The next ten minutes the smaller group had small talk and sharing of information on the Order of Fried Chicken.
"AVADA KADAVERA!"
The small group looked towards the voice. All they saw was a green light.
Coming towards Harry.
Hitting him square in the chest.