Time to Leave

"So now that you got what you wanted, can we leave?
Harry grabbed the cat and put it on his head. "Yes we can!" He put a thumb up.
"So let's communicate through patronous as well. Me and others with Order connections can fabricate half truths to through them off." Hermione stated as she wrote in a notebook.
"Oh and don't forget to obliviate Ginny. Can't have her ruining things for us."
"Yeah yeah." Ron said as he carried Ginny carelessly over his back.
"It's still a shock of how you treat your sister." Narcissa says in a saddened tone.
"Don't be. She tried to give Harry a love potion. It was around the time a Hufflepuff got poisoned and the checks were going on. Thank you Professor, by the way, you got Harry out of that." Ron asked turning around.
"Dobby!"
"Yes master Harry?" Dobby said popping into existence again.
"Take us all back to our respective bases. Please. And all of you, be wary of Dumbledore, where ever you go."
"Of course master Harry." Dobby said, with a few murmurs of agreement from other magic users in the room.
With that Dobby grabbed the Malloy family harshly and popped out of existence.
Tom walked up to Harry and put his hand out. "Thank you."
Harry took his hand and said in parsletongue, "It was an honor."
Dobby came in and took back more people till only Harry and Tom remained.
Harry handed him a vial of a memory of his.
"Use it wisely. Good bye Tom...don't believe everything the news says."
Dobby took Tom's hand and popped his back to his base.
"What?"

Thank you for reading this story.
There will be a sequel, with more of the aftermath of this encounter.
Have a lovely day.
🍃