PROLOGUE

I don't know how she is without me.
I don't know where she is without me.
Did she forget me??

Oh wind atleast give me her fragrance. Oh bird atleast take me to her.

My eyes are desperate to see her face
My heart is carving for her embrace, oh flying cloud please bring her back to me.

We have promised to eachother to become eachother's....

But did she change her mind???....

Did she move on from me???....

Why she isn't answering ???.....
Why she isn't coming???......

Holding the bars of the window, a man was murmuring looking at the cloudy sky.

His face was fully covered with long grown beared and head with long hairs. Teary eyes were longing for her arrival.

"Areh Oh majnu ki aulad! Rona band kar aur yeh leh kha le",...Saying this a guard slided the food plate inside his cell and left.
( Hey you lover boy! Stop crying and have this)

"What is his case???",..A new guard who had been recently transferred there asked the previous guard who was just returning after sliding the food plate in to that cell.

"Whose??? Oh you mean that cell no 345???".. That old guard asked back while sitting across him.

"Yes",.. Filling the cup with that hot and steamy tea the new guard nodded.

"Hahaha.. why you are so much interested in him????",...Sipping once from that cup the old one asked.

"I don't know but may be as I haven't seen any man crying like this that's why I am really curious".. That new guard replied while filling another cup for himself.

"What really make him ended up here in this prison and it seems that nobody from his family cares for him???",.. He further added.

"Hmm.. that poor boy. Fate is really cruel to him",.. That old one replied.

"By the way what is his name???",.. The new guard asked.

"Do you really don't know???",..The old one asked back furrowing his eyebrows.

"No, Eversince I have joined here I always hear others calling him Sarfirah Ashiq( crazy lover),majnu ki aulad( lover boy) etc etc",..He replied with chuckling.

"Arjun..... "NAGARJUN RANAWAT" is his real name",... He replied.

__________________________

English is not my mother tongue so do bear my grammatical mistakes.

Thank you 🙏