Her Pain(Ch-01)

She cut her wrist with the help of a fruit knife and looked up to witness the horrified faces of them.

"You all have destroyed my life. You all have forced me to marry that filthy creature. I feel disgust by his proximity. I hate him. He is dirty. He is characterless. Many girls have already seen him naked and vice versa. He isn't loyal. He is used and I don't accept any type of used things. I had a dream of marrying a virgin man but you all were desperate to tied me up with him in this unwanted matrimony.Now see what happened. I can't live with this filthy man who is always busy in burying his face inbetween the legs of his sluts. Considering a guy like him as husband is a shame for any woman. How could someone live happily with a cheating husband??? I don't want to live with him under one roof. And I don't understand why this bastard isn't even ready to divorce me even after I have caught him red handed whoring around. So I found this is the better way to get rid of him. There is no other way. If you people don't want us to break this toxic marriage then It would be better If I die",.... Shyama was cursing and complaining against Nagarjun before her elder brother and sister. Her eyes were red due to extreme anger while her body was shaking due to rage.

She again cut her wrist and shouted at Nagarjun,"You useless piece of shit, i am dying only because of you. You will never find happiness. You will rot in hell",....

Black dot appeared before her eyes and She fell down on the floor with a thud.

||SHYAMA's POV||

"Oh god!!! Why my Bhai and Suvi dii are acting dumb??? Can't they she??? Are they lacking any common sense??? Here I am bleeding and there they are standing like roots have just grown out from their feet. Thank God I just slited my skin. I am not any fool to commit a real suicide attempt for that dog of a husband. I just want to somehow get rid of that bastard. All my suffering is only because of him. Only because of that fucking stray dog I am putting this play of slitting my own skin while acting like a suicidal person. Bloody moron now you will have to pay for this also. You have no idea up to what extent I can go to bend you down. Do you think playing with me is that much easy??? Have you taken me for granted??? Because of you my dreams are shattered, HER life is destroyed and here you fucking bastard behaving like nothing serious had happened. Wait and watch I will snatch away each and everyone from you. Mark my words You will die alone. No one would be there to give you even a drop of water in your death bed. You consider youself as devil, don't you??? Now you will see what a she devil looks like??? I, SHYAMA KRISHNA DAS is promising myself that you moron NAGARJUN SHEKHAWAT will cry and vomit blood. I will make every one against you. Your loved ones will spit on your face. I swear to god if your family would not abandon you by itself because of shame then I will get myself admitted into the mental asylum. I swear it.. I swear it",...

||END OF POV||

Shyama was lying on the floor while her brother Saurav ran towards her and lifted her up into his arms. Suvarna started crying patting SHYAMA's cheek.

"Bastard!!! If something would happen to my sister then I would fucking burn you down along with your fucking sluts",.. Saying this Saurav took quick steps towards the exit.

"Thappp!!!",..... Nagarjun's head snapped towards right as soon as Suvarna's hand landed on his left cheek.

"I will make you pay for everything",... Warning him dangerously Suvarna also left following behind Saurav.

Shyama smirked internally as she could see what had just happened right there with her half closed eyes while carried out by Saurav.

"Go!!! die you bloody Shyama fucking bitch. I hate you too. You doesn't deserve to be my wife. I wish all your siblings would die along with you",.....
Nagarjun screamed his heart out.

"It all happened only because of that gold digger Dhara. Once I will find her out i will teach her a good befitting lesson ",.... Spatting out angrily, Arjun dialled someone's number.

**************************

Inside an abandoned house

"Leave me!!!!.... Let me go!!!!... Please"....Dhara was sobbing holding her belly. Warm blood was continuously flowing out from her lower part. She was looking shattered, withered lying on the cold floor without any clothes.

"Why???? So that you could go fuck your ex boyfriend, aren't you??? I don't understand why you want to go back to him while he clearly warned you not to show your face infront of him. I think he is very expert in pleasuring a slut like you that's why you always chant his name, am I right??? Don't worry, Come sit on my shaft you whore, let's start the fourth round. Come on now, I can please you more than him",....Vansh smirked while coming closer to her.

Her teary eyes grew wider listening his dirty words.

"Plea..please let me go. I a..am. begging you sir. I will go a..as far as possible from this pl..place. I pro..promise there woul..wouldn't be any misunderstanding between Nagarjun sir and Shyam.. Shyama madam al..all because of me. I..I..am..",.... She said stuttering due to fear while covering her naked body with those torn clothes of her while crawling back more and more towards the wall.

"Get outttt!!!",..... He roared like a beast cutting off her sentence.

She tried to stand up inorder to ran away from there but fell down as one of her leg was tied with metal chains.

"Fucking slut!!!",.... Cursing her, Vansh removed that metal chain from her leg. Gripping her hair tightly he dragged her mercilessly then pushed her out from that haunted abandoned house.

"If you wouldn't leave this city within an hour then I swear no one could ever be able to save you from my wrath",.... He bellowed.

She somehow collected her energy to stood up from the ground and started running -limping adjusting her damaged clothes.

She was still bleeding as she could feel the warm sticky liquid coming down from her womanhood to her bare feet.

She was going through an extreme physical as well as mental pain as she had just endured that brutal pain of molestation immediately after the two days right after giving birth to a lifeless baby.

She was hungry, she was weak, she was penny less, she was homeless. There was no one for her. Her last hope also died along with her baby. She had just wished a peaceful life with her baby away from all these blames, fake allegations, heartbreak and humiliations.But happiness wasn't written in her fate. After the betrayal she went to a new city and started selling flowers and garlands to the devotees who came to visit the temple. That was the only way left for her to feed herself and her unborn baby. But fate was extremely cruel to her.

She was looking like a beggar while limping on the street. People were walking past but hesitated to help her by any means. Suddenly it started raining and everyone who were walking started running to find a shelter.

When she started running she fell down on her face brutally.

"ARJUN!!!(NAGARJUN)",.... She murmured before slipping into the long darkness.

**********************

"Where are you dying you fucker???",.... Someone shouted over the phone.

"What happened???",.... Vansh asked while looking at the rain through the broken window of that abandoned house.

"Your wife's is admitted into the hospital. Her condition is very criti...

"DHARA"!!!!.... The only word came out from Vansh's mouth while that mobile dropped down from his grip and shattered into pieces hitting the hard floor.

_______________________________

Hope you liked this chapter. If yes then Please do likes and comments.

Thank you 🙏