032

I decided not to write every single fight due to the main fight between Yuuji, Bakugo and Midoriya will already be very very long. So excuse me if you wanted to read that :))

———————

Elena stood to the side of Recovery Girl, watching the matches go on. It was the eighth match so far, meaning it was this match and one more before her own. She has mainly been sitting in the monitor room, looking at the matches and trying to think up a strategy.

Usually her strategizing was at top, but she couldn't even think properly due to her being nervous. As she watched each match go on with ease when she decided to speak to Midoriya.

"Midoriya. After this match is over, we need to go. If we don't strategize anything we will loose." Elena said, her voice pretty much disappointed and low. "O-of course! But-" Midoriya began. "Don't say it. I'll be outside if you need me." Elena said, walking out of the monitor room, feeling herself boil with anger.

If she hadn't left, she'd probably take the frustration she had on Bakugo, she'd take out on them. She didn't need anyone else clarifying the fact that they had a very small chance of winning. She already got that through her skull the past hours.

Elena walked around the building for awhile, trying to clear her mind. She looked down on the ground. 'What if he uses his quirk when- he bea-' She began thinking, shivering at the thought. But before she could react she crashed into somebody.

She looked up only to see the familiar red haired boy she's came to befriend. "Elena? Are you okay?" He asked gently, holding her shoulders in a worried manner. "I'm okay.." She mumbled softly, looking up at him.

"You're crying, Elena." Kirishima said, rubbing her shoulder with his thumb in a comforting way. Her eyes widened, not even knowing she had done so. She quickly wiped her tears and composed herself. "I'm fine. Just a little tired, I happened to yawn a second ago!" She said, smiling faintly at him. "You can tell me if something is bothering you.." Kirishima said, not believing her lie.

Elena's faint smile disappeared and was replaced with slight emptiness. "I promise, I'll be okay. Just go on and watch the matches. I have to go get ready." She said and smiled up at him.

Just before she could leave, she was pulled into a hug by the red haired male. He hugged her tightly, putting his hand on the back of her head as she stood, stifled.

"Kiri- wha-" Elena began, shocked by the action. "I'm here for you whenever you want to talk." He said softly, hugging her gently. Elena finally gave into the hug and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. She felt more tears prickle in her eyes as she buried her face into his shoulder. "Thank you, Kiri. I'll make sure to remember that." She said, her voice a little bit raspy.

"Eijiro. Call me Eijiro. I think we're close enough to leave the formalities behind." He said, holding her shoulders as he pulled her away, looking at her with a comforting smile. She wiped her tears and smiled at him.

"Thank you Eiji. I have to go now, I have to find Midoriya. We're going to be coming up with a strategy." She explained. "Ah, Bakubro is in your team too right? He's not really cooperating right..?" Kirishima asked, scratching the back of his head.

"Nope...But I'll make sure to win with, or without him." She said, walking away with a wave. Kirishima waved back as he began walking back to the monitor room.

Elena walked around in the hallways, getting out of the building after a couple of minutes. She decided to wait there for Midoriya.

She stood against the wall and looked at the multiple of buildings that stood in the small fake city. Elena heard the door open, but decided to ignore it. However snapped her head towards it just as she felt the familiar aura radiating of it. She looked at the blonde boy whom was looking back at her with a glare. She narrowed her eyes at him and decided not to speak before she turned her gaze back to the sky.