iv.

🔊| VELITAS~ BRYTIAGO| DARELL

🔊| VELITAS
~
BRYTIAGO| DARELL

OMNISCIENT

Daniela stared into her mirror intensely, trying to make sure every ounce of her makeup was perfect for tonight.

It was Halloween, one of her most favorite nights of the year. She knew she would be seeing Apolo tonight, and she was nervous to see him.

The last time she saw him was a whole week ago.

After the party they had left together, Daniela suggested that they go to her house due to the unbearable sexual tension between them.

When they arrived, Daniela's parents had already got there so the motives were gone. She was tired of the sneaking around, but there was nothing she could do to fix it. Their situation was too complicated.

Daniela analyzed her costume in her full body mirror, smirking to herself at how good she looked. She wore a black latex bralette with a matching tight miniskirt and some black lace up heels. She knew the amount of skin she had on display was bound to make Apolo pass out. She put on her cat ears and sprayed on some perfume.

Once she was ready, she checked her phone to see a text from Raquel.

IMESSAGE

Raquel♥️
We're outside chica

Daniela 💕
Voyyyy

Daniela walked outside of her house, watching as the black SUV pulled up to the curb.

"Que mala mami!" Raquel squealed from the passenger seat. Daniela giggled at her reaction before nodding her head at Ares who was in the driver's seat.

"Get in the back love." Raquel motioned her head towards the backseat. Daniela opened the door to see Marco sitting towards the window and Apolo in the middle.

She bit her lip slightly as she scanned what Apolo was wearing. He was wearing a cute sailor costume that gave emphasis on his toned muscles and body.

"Hola chicos." She greeted them and sat next to Apolo. His eyes widened and he licked his lips slowly at her appearance.

"La gata mas guapa." He whispered in her ear, and giving her a discreet kiss on her cheek. Daniela smiled at him, wanting alone time with him more than anything. She anxiously waited for their arrival to the party and so did he.

They both knew that it was gonna be hard to conceal their affection tonight.

25 MINUTES LATER