16- Seize.

"Get in the fuckin car stupid bitch

"Get in the fuckin car stupid bitch." I said to Roy dumb ass who was onna block tryna invite all the hoes to his party tomma night. Right now I'm pickin up Roy , Ali , Booka , Dq & Wop to go to the Airbnb since they ass get pissy drunk & be havin hangovers & ion drink that much so I'll be the driver on Sunday morning since his party not till tomma night.

"Bitch don't hate. I'm tryna bring all they hottie thotties out tonight. Too bad you can't cuz you datin my sister.. ahhh Nigga." Roy said as he got in the car.

"& im more then proud to be in a relationship with yo sister so ain't shit bad about that Nigga." I drove off goin to pick up the rest of them dingo ass niggas.

"Look at my boy, all grown up. Sprung & shit. I'm proud of you my boy , for real." Roy said pattin my shoulder fake cryin.

"Nigga get yo pus ass hands off me." I laughed.

"Naw fr Nigga. Yo ass used to be hot inna drawls and shit. Ole hoe ass." He said laughing

"Hell yea I use to be like dat. That shit crazy." I laughed.

"Hell yea. Yo ass kno not to do that shit now. Smack yo ass." He said.

"Nigga u ain't gon do shit." I laughed.

"Hell naw get yo funsized ass in the back seat." Booka said as All of them walked up to the car.

"Bitch get yo big ass inna backseat like of them. It's my birthday so I got front seat Nigga." Roy said.

"Happy birthday my nigga." All of the guys said to him.

"Preciate yall. Finna be a live ass weekend." Roy said doin a evil laugh.

"Goof assss." I laughed.

—-
We made it to the Airbnb , all the otha niggas on they way & anashi should be on her way. Imma call her imma minute.

"Damn this shit big as hell. Anashi snapped on pickin this shit out." Roy said rollin on the floor like a lil ass kid.

"Get yo grown ass up rollin on the floor like u 3 but this shit heat." Wop said makin is laugh.

"Hell yea. My baby snapped." I said smilin. Miss her lil ass on O.

"Get the fuck outta lala land Nigga." Ali said laughing.

"Bitch fuck y'all." I said sittin down textin anashi , she said she gon be here in like 10 minutes.

"What's the fuckin worddddd!" Polo ugly ass came in yellin with everybody else behind him.

"Twinnnnnn." Durk yelled running over to me. His gay ass.

"Twinnnn." I said back dappin him up.

"Damn fuck us huh?" Booka said standin right there.

"Happy birthday my nigggggaaaaa." Durk and all the guys said dappin Roy up & sittin the gifts on the table. Anashi texted me sayn she outside so I walked outside to help her.