19- Dix-Neuf.

Omniscient POV.

After Von & Anashi heard the news that T.Roy & Ali been shot they rushed to the hospital with no hesitation. The hospital was a lil far from vons house so you know Von sped with nothin but confused thoughts. How? Who? Why?

Anashi on the other hand is hyperventilating and have tears rushing down her eyes because her bad thoughts pushed the good thoughts into the back of her mind. Anashi is confused on who would do this to her brother? He never mentioned him being into it with anybody to her which she knew he would never discuss with her.

"U gotta breath ma." Von rubbed anashi thigh tryin to calm her down even tho he feels jus how she feels.

"I can't bruh." She mumbled thru her tears.

Von try's to keep his tears back so he can have a clear vision of the road while he does 120 in a 65 , swervin in and out of lanes not carin how the cars behind him feel. His mind is on his bestfriend and his close homie.

"They gon be good ma." Von comforts her.

" how?? What even happened?" Anashi asks as more tears stream down her face.

"Ion kno. He ain't say. I'm jus as confused as u." Von says referring to Durks phone call.

The rest of the ride was mainly silent with a few words exchanged here and there.

-
Von & anashi makes it to the hospital and immediately get out the car not carin how they parked , although he parked in the ambulance lane.

"Aye um , my niggas- I mean my brothers Ali Daze & James Johnson- they got shot. Wea they at?" Von said out of breath not knowing exactly what to ask the front desk.

"Ok - one second sir." The lady at the front desk said as she checked the computer.

"Ok sir. They both jus got took into surgery so it's gon be a lil while until we get a update on them." The lady said makin Von scrunch his face up.

"Wtf u mean???! My niggas could be in there dead. Ion trust y'all ass. Ofn I don't-" he said until anashi pulled him away to go sit in the waitin room where everybody else was at. Nae , Booka , Durk , Dq , Anna , Wop and more homies and family was there.

"Wassup yall." Durk said as he gave anashi a hug and dapped Von up & everybody else said their hellos too.

"Come hea real quick twin." Durk called out to Von.

"I'a be right back ma." Von said kissin anashi on the cheek and walked out the waitin room into the hallway with Durk while on the other hand anashi is talkin to nae and Anna not knowin they was gon come but of course because Ali is nae boyfriend.

"Wtf- twin- how?-" Von started until Durk stopped him.

"Ion kno twin. Ion kno how it happened. Some nigga onna block that Ali knew called Wop and Wop told me & we came up here as soon as. Ion kno wea they was at or nun." Durk said shakin his head.

"We gotta figure dis shit out man. They gon be straight. I kno they is. Fasho they is." Von kept sayin so it could keep all his negative thoughts in the back of his head.

"Fasho we do , but until we make sure they good we gotta chill. We don't kno who it could be or who could be on our ass next you kno wat I'm sayn." Durk said as Von nodded.

"Fasho twin. Fasho." Von said dappin Durk up as they went back into the waitin room and proceeded to wait until they got a update.

"Wat he say bae?" Anashi asked as Von came and sat back down next to her.

"He don't kno shit either we jus all gotta be careful. Dependin on who did it we gotta- Ian gon say lay low but jus be onna lookout."

"Ight." Was all anashi said before layin her head on von shoulder.