20- Vingt.

I didn't proof readdd😭😭!!!

Omniscient POV.

"Unfortunately... James got hit in the left arm so he is in a cast for at least 2 months , he may heal quicker then usual. Low capacity on the left arm. Other than that he should be goo-" the doctor said until Ali's mom caught him off.

"Ok sir that's good but my son? Ali? How is he?" Ali mom asks impatient.

"Im sorry... but Ali didn't make it through surgery... The bullet impacted in his chest makin him loose to much blood. Im sorry again." The doctor said walkin away. It was jus silent for a good minute until Ali's mom started screaming... her only son. Gone.

She was screamin so much Ali big brother and lil sister pulled his mom out the hospital so they could tell the rest of the family and calm her down. On the other hand, Von and all the guys are jus quiet. Haven't said a word since they found out.

"Fuck Bro. Fuck!" Von slightly yelled out gettin up pacing around the room with tears rolling down his eyes. Ali and Von knew each other since 9th grade so this hit home. He most importantly wanted to kno who did it.... He was gettin his get back for his friend fasho..

"Damn bro. Damn bro." Durk mumbled wit his head down as the rest of the guys mumbled lil shit here and there. Anashi jus sat there as a couple tears slipped out. She didn't kno Ali that long but they got along well so it hurt her too.

"I'a be back bro , I'm finna go check on Roy." Durk said dismissing himself from the room.

"Yea we ah be back too." The other niggas said as Anashi got up and pulled Von into her and they jus hugged as she rubbed his back.

"Dat was my Nigga bro."  Von whispered into anashi's neck as he held her waist tight.

"I know baby. I promise you it's gon be ok. I promise." Anashi whispered as she kissed his cheek repeatedly. They hugged for about 3 mo minutes until Von raised his body off of Anashi and kissed her lips.

"I Appreciate u fr." Von said lookin in her eyes so she can kno he meant it.

"It's nothing baby. I got you Forever." Anashi kissed his lips.

The boys finally came back in with the same demeanor from when they first found out.

"Wanna go see him?" Von whispered to Anashi referring to James and she nodded and they walked out to his room.

They walked in James specific room and seen him lookin down at his lap like he was thinkin hard about something. He must've heard the news.

Von laughed a lil. "Damn my nigga , they fucked u up."

James sent a quiet laugh back. "Fuck u nigga."

Anashi went to softly hug him as she cried silently. She hated seein him hurt.

"It's ok Anashi. I'm straight. Imma always be straight." James hugged back with one arm since the other was in a cast.

Anashi pulled away sniffling as she nodded.

"Aye Von let me holla at u real quick." James called out as Von walked over to him.

"Ima go to the vendin machine and check on everybody." Anashi softly said knowin James wanted to talk to Von in private.

"Ight ma. U sure?" Von asked.

"Yea. Imma be good." Anashi said walkin out the door closin it behind her.

"Bro. We gotta get back Nigga. I think I kno who did it." James said.

"Nigga focus on healin. U can't do shit with a cast on yo arm. I gotchu gang. Fasho. Imma handle this shit." Von said back.

"Fuck this cast and fuck university of Chicago hospital too." James said makin Von laugh.

"U ah clown nigga but nah fr. We gon handle this shit da right way. U jus focused on healin yo arm." Von said.

"Preciate u my Nigga , this why u my main man's. Fuck imma go without u skud." James said dappin Von up.

"Man U kno how I'm comin." Von said standin up.

"Excuse me... Mr.Johnson. Your test came back. Everything is negative and looks well so you can be released tomorrow morning at 10 , jus wanna keep you 1 night to make sure everything is perfect." The doctor said walkin in.

"Ight coo." James said adjustin his self in his seat.

"My deepest condolences again. Stay well." The doctors said again before walkin out.

"Damn." James whispered to himself.

"U straight Nigga? U hungry? I can go get u sum food." Von said.

"Naw I'm straight. I'm jus finna try n sleep this night away so I can go home. Aye my momma ain't come?" James asked Von.

"Yea. She got ta sayn it was all our fault that u n Ali got shot and shit and sayn she was disappointed in anashi cuz she datin me and shit so anashi and ha went inna hallway and got ta arguin and she left."

"Merch she said that shit. Ha was be on one and she bogus as hell fa leavin. Imma talk ta ha ass cuz she been tweakin lately."

"I feel u. Don't let that shit stress u out rn doe. U gon be good? Imma go cuz I kno anashi tied. U gon be good? imma be back at 10 ta take u bac ta yo crib."

"Hell yea. Ight nigga. Preciate you bro fr." James said.

"Of course. U my Nigga Yk I got u." Von said then walked out.

BYEEE THIS CHAPTER WAS WACK AS FUCK.

I'm finna quit dis book. I honestly don't feel like it's raw😒.

Anyway, damnnnn aliiii😩💔. Rip baby.

Y'all think anashi momma was trippin blamin it on the boys and Von??

I got new raw book comin soon😈ofc it's a Von book.

How y'all feelin?

I'm prolly gon quit dis book fr no bap.

Dis was Ali btw.

Bye yallll!