The First Confrontation Pt. 1

A/n POV:

Y/n: *cold* "I also have a deal. Same address. Kim Taehyung and Kim Seokjin in return for your life."

??: "Be it."

The call hung up.

Namjoon: "I got the location- of a telephone booth."

Yoongi: "Check the CCTV."

Namjoon: "His face is not visible."

J-Hope: "Who was he Y/n?"

Y/n: "Tom Marcus."

Jimin: "Who's he?"

Namjoon: "He's a powerful underground drug dealer but what he has to do with us-."

Y/n: "He used to hold shares in our company. But appa found out that the company shares were not really his. He faked the papers and resulted in a lot of loss. He would transport the information from inside the company to our rivals. Appa caught him red handed and police took him to prison. But now... He's back."

Jimin: "And somehow, he caught Tae and Jin hyung."

J-Hope: "But how's that possible? They're pretty good at fighting."

Jungkook: "Hyung. Jin hyung focuses more on protecting his face rather than fighting. He'll accept anything until his face is safe-"

Namjoon looked at Jungkook with a face that immediately shut him up.

Cristine: "What do we do?"

Y/n's phone rang.

Caller ID: [Secured Line] Mr. Hwang

She picked up the call.

[On Call]

Y/n: "We're secure. Go ahead."

Mr. Hwang: "Someone tried to attack Soobin today."

Y/n: "As I guessed... Ask him to stay in the mansion. Crystal will be with him. He'll handle all the work from there. And increase the security. I don't want him at risk In.Any.Case."

Mr. Hwang: "Ok."

He hung the call.

Namjoon: "What happened?"

Y/n: "Soobin was also attacked."

Yoongi: "We should be ready for any attack."

Namjoon: "Hyung and Jungkook... Ensure it."

Yoongi and Jungkook: "Ok."

Just then a notification popped out on Y/n's phone.

Message: "Be careful before you do something idiotic. Already you must have recorded the call and are currently searching the location from where this message was sent."

Yoongi: "Not an easy enemy."

Namjoon: "Not at all easy."

Jungkook: "Pfft... Just find him. We'll beat the shit out of him."

Y/n: "Finding him is the most difficult part. And don't underestimate his strategic shitty brain. He can use it and defeat our combined strength."

Jimin: "Any idea where he could've hid them??"

Y/n shook her head as no.

J-Hope: "I'm really worried for both. Jin hyung as well as Taehyung."

Namjoon: "He sent the message from the cyber café. Also, he was wearing a hoodie and hid himself well."