⌗ i.

𝐈 stood in front of the group, a welcoming smile on all over their faces.

"Hello, I am [name] [last name] and I'll be your new manager," I say with a bright smile, easing on my tiptoes. The group of boys looks at me with a smile on their faces. "Hello, Miss [last name]. I'm Robaire, the leader of 4town. Do you know 4town?" Robaire one said, shaking my hand. His hand was warm and soft. As he was up close I admired his looks. He had a slit in his left brow and sparkly earrings in. His smile made butterflies fly around in my stomach but then I remember he asked me a question.

I pull my hand away gently and hold them in front of my legs. "Uhm- yes! I have actually, but I'm not all that familiar," I say nervously, his eyes looking deep in mine which didn't help my nerves. "Well then, let me introduce you to our members." He turned to the rest of the band and cued them to introduce themselves.

The boy with blonde hair and dark roots stepped up to me. He seemed the youngest out of the group. With a soft smile, he shook my hand. His hand was cold and soft which sent shivers down my back. "Nice you meet you miss, I'm Tae Young, but you can call me Tae." Tae says. He had a round face with large puppy dog eyes. He was kinda cute.

"Nice to meet you too Tae," I say and his smile grows. The next one steps up, he had blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. Instead of grabbing my hand, he places it on top of his, rubbing his thumb against the back of my hand. "Jesse." He states plain and simple, a small smile on his face. I nod with a smile, slightly flattered.

An energetic boy comes up to me and grabs my hand with a loose grip as he shook it. This boy has his hat backward and overalls on. Hair stuck out of his hat, going several different directions. Just like the other boys, he smiled at me, but not the same smile. His smile was goofier, which eased some of my nerves. "Aaron T!" He had tan skin and chocolate eyes. I could tell he was the ice breaker in the group.

The last boy walks up to me with a stern face and my brow raises. He grabs my hand with stern grip and shakes it. He had dreads and a headband. It was kinda hard to read his emotions. "Aaron Z." He says plainly and I nod. "Nice to meet you Aaron Z," I say and he releases my hand.

"We are so excited to start working with you [last name], why don't I give you a tour?" Robaire suggested with a kind smile. "That would be great!" I say, following him out the room with the feeling of the other boys eyes following me.

~~~~~
WAS THAT GOOD? IDK ITS MY FIRST STORY 😭.

Btw feel free to add some scenarios for me to put into the book 🌚
EDIT: I changed it 💀