⌗ v.

𝐈 sat in my office. My face glued to my computer screen. A few days have already pasted by, making my deadline draw closer and closer.

I had a fair amount of stuff completed, such as the location of the tour and the things we'll do there. I've already have the hotel rented out as well, it's a super fancy five star one. I only had a few things to do before I was finished planning, which was good because I need to have this done by a few days.

My fingers move quickly along the keyboard, I was so glued to my research I didn't notice Aaron T come in. "[Name]?" Quickly I look up. "Oh, sorry, hello T." I say awkwardly. "Hello, I was just checking up on you, we haven't seen you around much besides practices, I just wanted to make sure your okay." I nod.

"Yeah, sorry about that, I've just been working out this tour and- yeah." I say resting my hand on my forehead. "Yeah I know, Robaire told me, he also told me not to bother you but eh," I laugh at him which he smiles at. "Soo, when will you be done with it?" T asked, resting his hands on the desk in front of me. "Well, I'll definitely get it done before next week because that's when we'll go, so sometime this week."

AT nods. "Hopefully after that, you could hang out with the team again, well I should go before Robaire finds I'm in here." He says holding a peace sign to me. He leaves and I look back down at my computer.

"Alright let's get this done.."

~~~
SORRYSORRYSORRY but here's a short chapter for y'all 😢