⌗ ii.

𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 led me around the facility, introducing me to every room and its use. I watched him closely, god he was so fine.

"-And this is where we practice." I look around. The boys were scattered around the room, chatting and laughing. "Hey Miss [last name]!" Aaron T called, waving. I wave back with a small smile. The rest of the group waves. "Is this the end of the tour?" I ask, turning to Robaire who nodded. I raise my brows, completely satisfied.

I glance at my watch. It read 5:57. "Miss [last name]," Robaire calls and I look up, meeting his glance. "Since your work doesn't start until tomorrow, maybe you could get to know the band over dinner?" Robaire suggested and my brows raised. Did it look like I had dinner money? Unless he's talking about McDonald's I couldn't afford anything but a glass of water.

"Before you say anything, I'm paying." That made me even more reluctant. "No way," I say. "It's fine, really." He looked so genuine. "I don't mind." I furrow my brows. "Are you sure?" I didn't want to seem money-hungry by accepting his invitation but also didn't want to seem rude for declining it. But aye, he insisted.

"Okay, but you're not paying for all of it." I point at him and his cheeks rise. I'm sure I have some money on my card. "Alright," Robaire holds his hands up playfully. "Here." I wrote down my address and my number on a piece of paper. He took the paper and shoved it in his pocket with a passionate smile.

.
.
.

The sky was lit up with city lights. I stared out my apartment window. I rested my cheek in my palm as watched cars drive in the city below me. A high pitch ding comes from my phone making me peel my eyes away from the sight.

Unknown number

Unknown number
Hello

Who's this?

Unknown number
Robaire, is this [name]?

Suddenly, I remember that he had invited me to dinner. I arise from my desk and run to my closet. How could I forget that I was having dinner with the famous band 4town? How can you possibly forget something like that?!

Unknown number

Yup!!

Unknown number
We're outside

My stomach plummets. I throw on my outfit and my purse and start rushing downstairs. Once I made it down there I saw a nice black car. The window rolled down and Aaron T and Robaire looked out of it, a smile on their face. "Heyy." I cooed.

I get in the back with Tae, Aaron Z and Jesse. I'm surprised there was that much room, but then again, they're rich. I sat directly next to Tae, my thigh pressed up against his which I awkwardly apologize for. He had the scent of vanilla. With a smile, he reassures me. "Thank y'all for having me," I say gratefully.

"Thank you for coming," Robaire says, pulling off from the building. I noticed the way he drove with one hand on the wheel and his other arm resting on the armrest. That made him like 100x more attractive.

The radio silently played in the background as we talked. When we pulled up I looked at the small diner. I bite my bottom lip in excitement. We all get out of the car and I start to cross the road but I feel a gentle hand on my arm, stopping me.

"Uhm- [name], it's this one." I turn and look at the huge building. My mouth hangs open. I immediately blink away my shock and nod. "Oh!" I smile, remember when I said I could afford a glass of water? It probably cost the same as an entire meal at McDonald's here.

"Alright, let's go in."

~~~~
What's finna happen at dinner? Idk frfr 💆🏽‍♀️