𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒. 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑟

Nyx makes her way into the Grill as she notices the Bennett witch and her blonde friend across the bar

Nyx makes her way into the Grill as she notices the Bennett witch and her blonde friend across the bar. Bonnie Bennett and Caroline Forbes, she needed to be close to them.

To Bonnie, so in case shit went down she had someone and she could tell by their entire vibe that they were the kind of girls who liked saving people, so she needed to attract them to her, act as if she was some kind of lost baby deer, and wait to be rescued.

She ordered herself a soda and walked around awkwardly as if looking for a place to sit before she notices Caroline wave her over.

"You're the new girl, right?" Bonnie asks when she walks up to them.

"Yeah, Nyx Salvatore," she smiles.

"Caroline Forbes," the blonde speaks up.

"Bonnie Bennett," the raven-haired girl adds.

"It's nice to meet you guys. It's been very hard to make friends recently," Nyx says sitting down next to them.

"Well, you're in luck. You live in the old boarding house, don't you?" Caroline asks as Nyx nods.

"I come from a military family so we move around a lot and after my parents passed my brothers and I only had our uncle Zach," she shrugs.

"Brothers? As in more than one?" Bonnie asks as Nyx nods.

She hated being interrogated, hated talking about her family but she needed them to trust her.

"Yeah, I have two very annoying older brothers," Nyx explains before she turns to see Stefan walk in with Elena.

"Speak of the devil," she says as they walk up to them.

"We were just talking about you," Caroline speaks up.

"All good things, I hope," Stefan says as he and Elena sit down.

"Sorry, where are my manners? Elena, this is my sister, Nyx," Stefan says as Nyx gets up. "Nice to meet you," she says before holding her hand out to Stefan.

"Money," she smiles as he puts a few bills in her hand. "It's been really nice to meet you guys but I gotta go. You can have my drink by the way," she smiles at Stefan before walking away.

She aimlessly walks around before she bumps into a boy. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry," he says as she shrugs.

"No worries," she responds.

"Odd question though, do you know a place where I could buy some weed or pills?" She asks as he smiles.

"You bumped into the right guy. I'm Jeremy," he says as she holds out her cash.

"I'm in withdrawal," she says placing it in his hand.