𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟. 𝑑𝑢𝑚𝑏 𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡

There was a party at the Falls tonight and Nyx convinced her drug dealer to give her thirty percent discount if she gave him a lift

There was a party at the Falls tonight and Nyx convinced her drug dealer to give her thirty percent discount if she gave him a lift. "So you're a drug dealer without a driver's licence?" She took a drag of her cigarette as he opened his window, the smoke leaking out.

"I'm fifteen, dude." He answered. "When I was fifteen I was still playing dress up with my dollies." Nyx blew smoke from her nose as she pulled the car onto the grass when a brown haired boy almost ran into her car.

"You're dumb as shit!" She shouted as she climbed out of her car. She checked to see if anything was wrong with the front of her car, she's had it since the early seventies. It was vintage, a classical and a drunk moron wouldn't be the one to ruin it.

"That's Tyler Lockwood." Jeremy said as she handed him her cigarette.

"Of course it's a Lockwood, they're such headaches." She walked away before he could say anything. She couldn't recall why she came when she saw all the drunk and clearly horny teens. She couldn't remember being that young or that drunk in her entire life.

She turned and almost hit into Bonnie Bennett who looked like she was having some kind of seizure. "I'm sorry, are you okay?" She puts her hand on the girl's arm.

"Yeah, I just thought I saw something." Bonnie said when she turned to look for someone.

"I have to go." She was gone before Nyx could say anything else. She could make out Stefan talking to Caroline before he walked away from her as Nyx lit her blunt. All her senses seemed high with her, she could hear people kissing, laughing, whispering and then she saw Jeremy watching Tyler and some girl walk away.

"You look like shit." She walked up to him. "He's an asshole." He says and Nyx kicks his leg. She pointed in the direction they went in.

"Then go make sure she's okay." He got up and followed them into the woods and she took his chair.

"You look more depressed than I do." Caroline walked towards her, sat down on the ledge. Nyx turned to her, trying to make sure the girl didn't fall over. Caroline was drinking a beer while Nyx tipped ash off her blunt. Whatever Stefan must've told Caroline probably hit hard.

"I'm not depressed, I'm high." Her head fell back as she laid with her legs stretched out, closing her eyes.

"People who get high, usually do it because they're depressed." Caroline shrugs and Nyx peeps one eye open. "Can you show me your degree in psychology before you therapies me?" In the distance she can hear people yell as Caroline runs to where the commotion is.

"Did you bite that girl?" Stefan asked, shaking his sister. "What's a girl?" She opened both her eyes.

"Come on." He helped her into her car before taking her car keys and starting it. While he drove she stared out the window, watching the trees pass by, waving at them as they waved at her.

When they got home, he went in first while she struggled to open the door. When she got up to his room he was already there and so was Damon.

"Look who got home late." He looked between the two as Nyx threw herself on Stefan's couch. Damon was back, she thought he had died. She's not sure if she's disappointed or not.

"Crow's a bit much." Stefan turned as the crow sat down on Nyx's arm. She could've sworn the crow had been following her and now she knew why.

"Wait till you see what I can do with the fog." That was one of Damon's powers, Nyx thought that was a shit power compared to hers. She had three in total. Two normal vampire abilities and one of her own, weather manipulation, mind compulsion and enhanced empathy which meant she just had to touch someone to know what they were feeling.

"When did you get here?" Stefan wasn't too happy about seeing his brother.

"Your hair's different, I like it." Damon looked at Nyx, the last time he saw her she was going through a phase where she had blue hair. She told him it wasn't a phase but as always, he was right. She still cringed at the memory.

"That's because black hair makes me look like you and you like looking at yourself." He smiled.

"Bingo."

"Why are you here?" Stefan asked as Damon poured himself a drink, making himself at home.

"I missed my little brother and sister." He poured Nyx a drink too and she shook her head. Alcohol didn't sit right with her, the Salvatores were always on the edge of alcoholism. "You hate small towns, it's boring. Nothing for you to do." Stefan argued.

"I've managed to keep myself busy."

"With the new Katherine?" Nyx spoke up and Damon faked a gasp. "The new Katherine? I like that name." He smiled. "She has a name. She's nothing like Katherine." Stefan got angerier, he didn't like when they mentioned Katherine but Nyx didn't hate her. Maybe because she was the only one Katherine wasn't sleeping with.

"You guys are so obsessed with this girl that looks like a girl you've dated. Crazy ex behaviour." Nyx got up. The last thing she needed was an argument about Elena Gilbert, little miss Mary Sue. Nyx was tired, weed wore her out and her brothers annoyed her more. She barely reached the door when they were shoving each other around.

"Uncle Zach, go to bed before Damon rips your neck open." Nyx knocked on Zach's door and he looked up before hearing a crash coming from Stefan's room. He tried to go in there but she blocked his path.

"Go to bed."