Chapter 1: First Kill

The cold weather struck everyone by suprise.No one was brave enough to go out that foggy day.Shelley was home alone.She was a beautiful girl,blonde hair that goes up to her shoulders,bright blue eyes and one of the most calming smiles you'll ever see.Her style wasn't that different.She wore a yellow sweater,denim jeans and vans.She tried calling Ellisa,her new best friend,but she didn't pick up.Her parents were out of town,in London,for a family emergency.She didn't know what to do,so she started watching a movie.Lovely bones,her favorite.She got herself a comfy blanket,a soft pillow and some popcorn.She was 45 minutes into the movie,when suddenly her phone started ringing.It was Miller,her boyfriend,so she picked it up.
,,Hi,babe!I really miss you!,,
,,I miss you,too!,,-said a calm,but erie voice
,,Cal is this you?Why are you calling me from Miller's phone?,,
,,This isn't Miller,nor Cal!,,
,,Fuck off!,,-Shelley hung up the phone.
Shelley's phone started ringing again,it was Miller
,,Hey,you idiots,stop prank calling me!,,
,,Why are you watching Lovely Bones for the 4th time this week? Aren't you getting bored?,,
,,How did you know i was watching Lovely Bones?,,
,,Because i see you watching it right now,in your house,in your living room,,
Shelley started panicking and quickly got up and tried to leave the house from the front door.It was locked,she tried opening it but couldn't find the key.She finally found it in the left drawer,of the closet in the hall.She opened the door,and BAM!There was a red silluete in front of her with a butcher knife.Shelley was frightened.The red silluete quickly tried to stab Shelley with the butcher knife,but Shelley was quicker and she closed the door.When suddenly,she felt a burning pain in her back.She fell on the floor,and looked behind her.It was the same silluete.Shelley got up,pushed the red silluete on the ground,and started running for her life.She opened the back door,and started running in her beautiful garden,filled with all sorts of kind of flowers.The blood from her back started pouring on the green grass.Shelley's breathing was fast,loud and crackled.She didn't know what to do.Somehow,she couldn't even scream.She was holding the stab wound on her back with her hands,when her hair was pulled,and she fell on the white roses her mother planted that month.She tried crawling to the wooden door that separated hers and her neighbours houses,but someone pulled her head and slit her throat leaving her lifeless.Her life was cut from her that easily.She closed her eyes,and started praying for a better eternity in the afterlife.The white roses quickly became red and wet.The very next day,her parents came back home.They were weirded out that the front door was unlocked.They called out for Shelley,but no one was home expect for them,so they thought she was out with Ellisa.They didn't see the red lines on the floor.They had a gift in their hands for Shelley,a white,Zara skirt.Her father went in the living room and started watching the new episode of Dynasty,his favorite.Her mother went in their garden to check on her white roses.When she saw the dead body of Shelley.She screamed so loud that their neighbours heard her.Her father quickly got up,and went to check on her mother when he saw Shelley.Her mother started histerically crying,and her father fell on hiss knees duumbfouded.