Chapter 6:The Death Of Lexis Breecker

Shelleys dead.Lola left.Lexis got no answer.Zekk was shocked.Mick died of laughter.Kaya was silent.After the ballet performance everybody left.Zekk went out drinking.Kaya went with him.Lola was just tired.Mick played Fortnite.Lexis was home
Zekk and Kaya had the time of their lifes.They were at the bar ,,Cenkyk,, across the ,,Kayamog,, street.They had 3 shots of votka,7 shots of tequilla and 1 shot of Jameson whiskey.They listened to Taylor Swift's song ,,All Too Well,, maybe a hundred times that night.They very intoxicated,so Zekk crashed in Kaya's place.
Lola was just tired.She had the worst few weeks of her life.When she got home,she went straight to her bed.She thought about her life,her choices,Mick and the tragic death of Shelley.She shed a few tears and went to sleep.
Mick played Fortnite with Cal.I don't like him,so I won't go into details about his night,fuck him!
alone.
Lexis isn't the type of girl to fight with other girls,but this was a breaking point for her.She just went home and started watching her favorite show,Gossip Girl.Then,there was a loud knock on the door.
,,Who is it?-asked Lexis
There was no answer
,,I said who is it?,,
Still,no answer
,,Oh,fuck it!,,
The knocking started getting louder,and harder.She opened the door.She was frightened!It was a tall red silluete with a butcher knife.The red silluete stabbed Lexis in her head.Blood everywhere.Lexis didn't even yell a single scream.Her dead body fell on the floor.The red silluete pulled out a tiny sweet laughter.