Chapter 10:Loveless Heart

Kaya woke up in Mick's car.Lola was sitting next to her.Kaya could see Lola was crying,because her eyes were red and her face was wet.Mick was outside smoking a cigarette.
,,We got 2 new messages from Red,,-said Lola
,,What are they,,-Kaya asked
*Lola reads the first message from Red*
,, What's the second one about?,,
,,Go to Norbunnd hill,and wait for me!Or the rehab Kaya's parents are staying is going kapuf!
To:Kaya Kameron,Mick Alfred and Lola Santiago
From:Red,,
Kaya was in shock
,,Lola,you are risking your life for my own happiness?,,
,,Kaya your my best friend,your the only person i got left!And I want the biggest happiness for you!,,
Kaya hugged Lola,while both of them were crying.
,,What the fuck are we even waiting for?We are here for almost 2 hours and nobody has come!,,
,,It will come,I know it!I feel it in my fucking guts-said Kaya
Then,a rock with a paper on it hit Mick on his head.Mick started bleeding but neither Lola or Kaya cared.The note said
,,I spare Lola's life for her unselfishness towards Kaya.See all of you soon in hell!
To:Kaya Kameron,Lola Santiago and Mick Alfred,,
Lola started laughing with Kaya,then they hugged tight.Mick was still bleeding.Mick dropped off Kaya and Lola at their homes,and he stayed in his car thinking abd thinking about Lola,and how much he hated that ,,stupid slutty whore,,.No one heard from Red those couple of months.Shelley's birthday was coming up,so Kaya and Lola decided to put some yellow,red,white,blue and purple roses on her beautifully carved grave.Both of them started crying.Christmas was coming up,Kaya gifted Lola new H&M pants,and Lola gifted Kaya new airpods.They were just happy that Red didn't bother them anymore,but were annoyed he or she was never caught.They didn't hear from Mick either,which they were very,very happy about.Lola wished he had killed himself.Kaya only wanted to see Shelley again for one last time.