Chapter 7:Are you selling blood?

11:30 pm,the night of Lexis's death.Ellisa went to the local mini-market ,,Friends and snacks,, to get some beer for her and cal,her now boyfriend.The owner of the mini-market was there,Leo.He had brown hair,a thick accent and dark eyes.
,,Hey girl,we're closing!You better shop fast!,,
,,Oh,ok,,-said Ellisa
She went to the beverage section,and got some beer.When Ellisa was paying,a red silluete appeared in the market.
,,Sorry,buddy but we're closing!-said Leo
Ellisa felt an odd feeling,something she couldn't explain,something mixed of fear and curiousness.The red silluete took out a butcher knife and started running towards Leo.Ellisa screamed.The red silluete pushed her on the ground and stabbed Leo in the chest.Leo let out a quick,painful scream.The red silluete turned towards Ellisa.It tried to stab her in the back,but Ellisa pushed the red silluete and started punching it in the legs.The red silluete started running away.Ellisa quickly called the cops,who came 15 to 20 minutes later.Leo lost a lot of blood,but was saved.They got Ellisa in for questioning.She told them about the red silluete and the attack.The cops gave the red silluete a name.Red.After the questioning Ellisa went back home to Cal,he was worried to death.Ellisa explained everything to him,and started crying.Cal hugged her and started comforting her.Then,the door bell rang.Cal got up to see who it is.When he opened the door,Red stabbed him in the chest.Ellisa started screaming and running.But,she wasn't fast enough.Red caught her,and started stabbing her in the stomach.Red stabbed Ellisa 22 times before she left our world.Such a devastating night,probably even more then the night of Shelleys death.Wow,3 murders in one night!That just...wow!Red had a motive, obviously,but what was it?What did Shelley,Lexis,Leo,Ellisa and Cal do?