0

Note: I did some changes in the Character, sorry for the changes. My mind went blank this past few days.

----------------

After 10years of living their own lives. CHAEYOUNG, YUJIN and SEULGI followed their dreams of joining the SPECIAL FORCE TEAM. It's their dream since they were first build as a squad.

It seems impossible because of the fact that they're girls but they made it. Years of hard work and they made it, they prove that being girl will not stop them from achieving such a big dream.

Many hate them for joining the Special Force Team and one of them is the "LIEUTENANT COLONEL PARK SUNGHOON."

"PARK SUNGHOON"

Aside from the three, the other also had their live and fullfil their dreams

RYUJIN who became a Doctor and now in Maldives. Her sister YUNA who is a current student studying engineering. Yuna made Yeji her role model on achieving her dream since YEJI is now an Architect.

LISA who became a Famous Photographer and now living together with her girlfriend LAWYER KIM JENNIE. She stopped holding guns because of Jennie's Trauma. Since she stopped holding guns, she also stop chasing her dream of becoming a Sergeant officer.

MOONBYUL who got married a year ago became a CEO together with SOLAR. They build their own house and they also started building a coffee shop which Solar dreamed of.

YENA who broke up with YURI became a Dance Teacher/Choreographer together with Chaeyeon. Yena supported Yuri on becoming a Singer. They both have to make a decision that both of them will not like. Although the break up happen, both of them still love each other. The Break up help them on achieving both of their dreams and also for them to grow.

JEONGYEON the jobless is happy living her life. Financially supported by her parents and her girlfriend. She lost her path on achieving her dream but that doesn't mean she's not trying on achieving it now. Her girlfriend NAYEON is letting her do traveling since she know she loves it. Although NAYEON'S family don't like Jeongyeon, she don't mind them and continue their relationship.

SAKURA who became a model, manages to build her own house together with CHAEYEON. Chaeyeon move out from their house since CHAERYEONG complained that she laughs to much.

CHAEWON went to her brother abroad, since Minju is now abroad doing Modeling. She hates her brother but she had no choice but to go there. FELIX always tease her and all she can do is throw stuffs at her annoying brother.

HYEWON became unknown. She do things that no one dared to mention. Do dark jobs but still manage to look innocent. Girlfriend with EUNBI who's busy living her life by watching dramas. Hyewon is the one who really went different path from the others.

TZUYU went to Japan together with SANA. Tzuyu had to stop chasing her dreams because of financial problem but now is handling a sushi store in Japan (3 big sushi store).

----------

This is just a view of their life after 10 years. Check the characters again. Sorry for my grammar ☺️.

Support IVE for their upcoming comeback.