𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

❥ RIPPING HER DRESS WAS AN UNDERSTATEMENT

RIPPING HER DRESS WAS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

Yoongi didn't just rip the dress, he torn it apart. In half. She watched her phone fall onto the counter from her dress pocket. Sora gulped the huge lump that was stick in the middle of her throat as she watched his grip tightened on her naked skin. His huge hands spread across her thighs before hearing him sigh. It was hard for him to process any of this, let alone doing it.

He took a second to himself before gripping his hand and widely spreading her thighs wide open. Without wasting single damn second Yoongi dropped his head to her skin. From her knee, his lips caressed her skin. Kissing it as it made his way up. His other hand on her other leg as her hands gripped the counter of the kitchen. She gripped it to point where it started to hurt. But she didn't let it go.

"Yoongi..." she breathed letting him take over her. His lips crawling and feeding on her skin making her skin heat up. The fire within her was practically about to fucking explode. All because of his tongue. His next words were deep and soulful. Like it was hard for him to speak. Hard for him to even open his mouth.

"Lay down, baby..." those words sounded so soft yet it's a demand from him. And with that she obeyed. Laying herself on the kitchen counter as her view filled with the damn ceiling.

"Tell me something..." he paused then spoke again. "What colour are the material that's preventing me from getting what I want...?" She froze. His voice summoned again.

"Tell me, Sora..."

"Purple..." she uttered as a smile came across his lips.

His fingers played with the lace material of her underwear before slowly removing it from her skin. She felt her underwear dangle on her ankles before his warm breath tickled the inside of her. And there it was again, his lips pressed againt her inner thighs. Slow paced and controlled. He knew what he was doing to her and she was going absolutely crazy trying to keep herself calm. Her teeth gripping her lower lip preventing her from exploding in front of him.

Clearly that wasn't working because as soon as Yoongi spread her legs even wider and touched the top of his tongue to her inside, her whole body nearly lost all of it's damn senses. It was only the tip of his tongue and here she is crying for god. Her jaw dropped along with her heart. And for a straight minute she couldn't even see straight, all she could focus on was his tongue inside her at that moment.

Her moans inside her throat begging to be released. To be heard by him. To be praised by his glorious tone of his. It hasn't even been five minutes and this is by far the best head she received in her whole existence.

And before she knew it Yoongi was going around in circles. Repeatedly. His hand making it's way up to her stomach softly caressing her skin while his other gripped on her bare ass cheek. His tongue dug deeper as her hands landed on the top of his head.