Chapter 2: I'm Done

Chapter 2:

Requested by Nico_Dragneel – Marinette is done with everyone, done with doing free favours, done with doing Bustier's work, done with Lila's lies. So she decided to change it up.

The characters here will be slightly OOC.

....

Marinette was done. Done, done done! She was done with her class, she was done with Adrien, she was done with her irresponsible teacher and most of all, she was done with that stupid liar! After screaming into her pillow for at least an hour, venting about everything and also shouting at two akumas that tried to come near her, she had a revelation. And after talking about it with her parents and talking to Tikki, they had all agreed. It was time to be Pettynette and she was here to stay. She was all geared up for school and they'd better brace themseleves cause a storm was coming.

"Okay, school is starting now, so as soon as I walk in there, I'm probably going to be accused of something, get asked to do something for free or be told that I am too lazy. Wonder which one it will be?" Marinette wondered to herself outloud as she walked to class.

"All three?" Tikki whispered, making Marinette chuckle slightly. Sure enough, when she walked into that classroom, she was met with glares. Clearly Lila had accused her of doing something she didn't do but nope, today she wasn't having it.

"Girl, why did you...!" Alya started but Marinette held up her hand as she walked past the girl.

"Nope, not today I'm not bothered!" Marinette stated. Alya blinked in shock, as did everyone else but not more so that Lila. What was this? No tears? No shouting? This was not what she wanted.

"Excuse me?" Alya said in annoyance as she headed over to Marinette's desk at the back as she planted her palms in front of the girl, who looked less than bothered.

"I'm sorry, did I stutter? I said...I...am...not...bothered! So whatever you're coming over here to accuse me of, I don't care. So please go back to your herd little sheep!" Marinette said with a smile on her face.

"Wha-?" Alya practically stuttered, her jaw nearly hitting the floor.

"Marinette!" Adrien said in shock. What was wrong with her? Didn't she realise that this attitude could cause an akuma? To be honest, Lila had to admit she was a tad impressed by her attitude but it was not something that should stick.

"Anyone else? Did I do something to Lila? Please tell me, since I was at home all night baking and doing deliveries, so unless I can teleport, I don't think I am aware of what I did!" Marinette said with a smirk. She said in such a condescending tone, it stunned everyone. It did hurt some feelings but Marinette didn't care. She was done.

"M-Marinette, why a-re you being so m-mean to everyone? Please don't fight with your friends b-because of me..." Lila whimpered, deciding that the attention needed to go back on her. The response she got was not what she expected nor somethign she wanted.

"Oh do shut up Lila and change the record, your lies are getting boring at this point," Marinette deadpanned. Lila's water works stopped immediately as she tried to find words to form a sentence but she just couldn't.

"Good morning class!" Miss Bustier said as she entered the classroom. She expected a greeting back but none came. They were all still in shock about what just happened. Miss Bustier clapped her hands, making heads turn towards her as they shook their head to bring back their focus.

"Morning," they all half mumbled.

"Is everything okay?" the teacher asked in concern, noting that only Marinette had a bright smile on her face.