Chapter 5: Damianette (Part 1)

This was actually requested by a lot of people, which included: 

@todoroni_simppp

@carbon_copy11

@SnowLeapord1

If I missed anyone I apologise but this is for everyone who wanted a Damianette request. 

This one-shot with cover the ship, Damianette, which, if you don't know, is the ship of the characters: Marinette Dupain-Cheng (Miraculous Ladybug) and Damian Wayne (Batman aka Bruce Wayne's biological son). 

Other people have mentioned they want this ship but with a more in depth plot request. 

I do have some spaces left as some requests that have been sent in, did not follow my guidelines, so I will repeat them. 

NO SMUT/LEMON

NO NSFW 

NO CHARACTER DEATHS 

.....

(THIS REQUEST CONTAINS SOME STRONG LANGUAGE)

(Everyone is aged 17-18 in this. This contains a LOT of salt such as class salt, Adrien salt and Lila salt.)

Marinette sat on her balcony, staring up at the sky and let out an annoyed sigh. She'd had it up to her limits lately. Deadlines, akumas, Lila, Chat and his constant flirting, Lila... wait did she say that liar's name twice? Marinette then shuddered. Honestly, was everyone in her class so blind? Well, bar Adrien but he was more of a spineless doormat than anything. Her lies aren't hurting anyone. Heck no! They were hurting her!

"Stupid high road..." Marinette muttered. 

Ruined sketched books, torn clothes, being actually pushed down the stairs, missing homework, the list went on really. Not to mention the constant threats in the bathroom. She actually avoided them now, saved it for when she got home which was not an easy task. Speaking of uneasy tasks, getting at Hawkmoth was not easy, due to his increased aggression in akumas. Not to mention Chat's flirting was so irritating, he didn't even focus on the fights anymore. She felt a tick mark appear on her head and thrashed out her leg and kicked a nearby plant pot, not seeing that it went off the side of the roof. It felt good to hit something. Granted it was a pot but still. What she didn't expect was the sound of an annoyed yell. 

"Ow, what the hell?!"

"Who's there?" Marinette called in alarm as she went to the side of her balcony, only to be met with an irritated masked face of a figure.

The figure was wearing a dark outfit, cladded in red and green, with a hint of yellow for his 'R' symbol on the right part of his chest. His hood was also drawn up over his face which highlighted the whites of his mask's eyes. His long cape ended in tears, which almost irked Marinette in a fashion sense, if the person before her wasn't making her so nervous. 

"Do you mind not kicking your plants off your roof? It's a hazard, not to mention incredibly stupid," the figure said angrily. From his accent, he clearly wasn't French but even so, his French was very fluent. 

"I'm s-sorry!" Marinette said as she raised her hands up and backed off. The figure set down the pot and folded his arms at her. 

"It's fine. Well, seeing as you're a French civilian, perhaps you can clear something up for me, mainly regarding this man called Hawkmoth and his devils," the figure said.