💜27💜

"BE WITH THE ONE, WITH WHOM YOU DON'T NEED TO HIDE YOUR REAL-SELF"..

(Author's pov)..

Just because they are famous, just because they are idol, doesn't means they don't have their own life to live, doesn't means they can't have there personal choices, doesn't means that they don't have feelings,doesn't means they can't fall in love, for god sake they are also human,with two eye's,one nose,two hand's and two legs,being famous didn't make them turn into alien, jeongukk was pissed,he felt suffocating,now this so called famous life is irking him...

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

"AND THAN YOU PEOPLE CALL YOURSELF ,AS MY FAN, MY ADMIRERS ,MY WELL-WISHERS HUH...(jeongukk mocked his so-called toxic fan's, who are currently living in a big bubble of lie and misunderstanding's,, thinking that they own jeongukk..

Why are you asking this oppa? Ofcourse we are your fan's,do you have any doubt....?(one of the jeongukk female toxic fan uttered..

Not had,but now i m having doubt,do you people really take me as your idol...?(jeongukk asked sternly..

Yes oppa,yes we are oppa, ofcourse oppa...!(those obsessed fan's started to chant together...

Oh really, than u guys will always support me right...?(jeongguk asked ..

YES OPPAAAAA...!(they replied in unison..

I m glad to know, i believe than u guys will stick,by my side,in my thick and thin, you will except me the way i am,am i right guys...?(jeongukk questioned again..

"Yes oppa we will always support you,we will be always by your side"....(they chanted together..

My heart is at ease, cause now i m glad,that if today i announce to my beautiful fan's, that i m in Relationship with this overly Beautiful boy sitting over there with my hyungs,they will support me right...?(jeongukk questioned smiling,but nobody replied, whole Venue ,went silent, everyone was trying to comprehend, that what they heard just few moments ago,was correct or not..

Why are you all silent huh? Tell me that you guys support us,i m waiting patiently,...!(jeongukk uttered walking back, towards mic after taking taehyung with him..

And than suddenly, everyone started to shout,curse and scream..

"EWWWW JEONGUKKIE OPPA IS GAY"

"NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME OPPA,I WILL KILL THIS BITCH"..

"NO OPPA YOU ARE LYING, STAY AWAY FROM THAT FAG"..

"I GUESS ,THIS BLIND HAD DONE BLACK MAGIC ON MY OPPA"..

ENOUGH, I SAID ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...!(having enough of it, jeongguk screamed from top of his lungs, making everyone go silent again..

But op...(that bitch who called taehyung disabled tried to demean him again, but jeongukk didn't let her..

SHUT UP, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, DID I ASKED YOU TO SPEAK....!(Jeongguk roared angrily..

What happened huh, what happened to you all, the support,the love,the respect,the admiration for me vanished huh,why just why, cause i fall in love or is it because I fall for a boy...?(jeongguk questioned feeling immensely hurt,and on the other side taehyung was crying his heart out, cause he can feel his gukkie's pain..

Just tell me,did i committed a sin,did i committed a crime falling in love,TELL ME DID I COMMITED A CRIME , LISTENING TO MY HEART??, DID I COMMITTED A CRIME CHOOSING THE ONE FOR ME?DID I COMMITTED A CRIME FALLING FOR A GUY??TELL ME PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS MY ACTUAL CRIME...?(, Jeongukk asked shouted, warm tears flowing from his eyes..

You all are cursing and calling this innocent and precious boy,a witch, faggot, Pathetic, Blind', disabled,huh for what ?just cause he was seen with me,you guys didn't dared to call me by those names,but him why huh ? why these double standards,just cause i am jeon jeongguk and he is nothing,he is not the one who is disabled,but it's you 'GUY'S' who are, disabled with mind, disabled with heart and disabled by your mentality,....!(jeongukk emphasized each and every words..

G gu kkie l let it b e...!(taehyung spoke crying between hiccup..

No Precious,if i let it go now, they will make your life living hell,and i don't want that, it's now or never baby,if they really are my fan's they will support me,they will support us,if they really take me as there idol,they will except what we have,and if not than i also don't give a damn now....!(jeongguk said with determination, wiping his tear's off..

I did'nt wanted to be come out as rude,but you guys know what ,you all are big hypocrite's,so double faced,so fake,few of you want me to end up with lisa,few of you want me to end up with iu,few with eunwoo,few with this,few with that and few of you want me as yours,but nobody ever asked me what i want,with whom i wanna end as being couple,I am only one ,Jeon Jeongguk is single man,with single heart, than tell me how come i will end up being with all of you,i m not a toy,i am human ,with emotion, which matters,you guys always use me as scapegoat, Shipping me with different idols, cursing me if i get cosy with other person rather than your liking, why just why, answer me goddamit...(jeongukk asked with annoyance, making everyone feel so small infront of jeongukk..

Until now,i have been tolerating everything,cause i was single, i didn't have anyone who felt bothered by listening to those rumours or ships,but no not anymore, because of yours fake lies and useless rumours my precious got hurt.....!(jeongukk spoke pointing at media,who held their head down in shame..

And now I won't take any chance,so today i will confess this infront of whole world, that i am,i was and i will date one particular person throughout my life, and that Person,is my gorgeous Boyfriend "Kim Taehyung",so today onwards no more rumours ,no more shipping ,no more chaos, cause Jeon Jeongguk is now a taken man,and also soon going to be a married man....!(jeongguk said proudly, making everyone's ear perked..

To be continued..

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

Hey Lovelies new update is here do read vote and comment please 🙏🙏🙏..

How's jeongukk's reaction,did you guys liked it??

Love Saddy 💜..