💜36💜

"LIVE AND LET OTHER'S LIVE, THAT'S WHAT LIFE IS"..

(Author's pov)....

Taehyung is now 8 months pregnant,just like other day's, beautiful couple were cuddling inside there bedroom, more like,taehyung laying straight carresing jeongguk's soft raven locks,who seems to be utterly busy in talking , taehyung's now evidently visible baby bump...

Jeonggukk just love to pamper his love with everything he got,from last 8 months Jeongguk was on hiatus,"STAY ALIVE" was the last film of his ,which released 9 months back and was blockbuster hit, which got nominated for OSCAR'S, category "Best Movie", including jeongukk role nomination, for 'Best Male Actor',and they got win in both category,but jeongukk didn't attended it, reason was known to everyone, since from than he never signed any new movie,it isn't like that he ain't getting any movies offers,from last 4 month's he have got more than 10 offers,but he declined them politely, reason he wanna spent his all time with his Pregnant husband,..

Jeongguk doesn't wanna miss this bestest moment of his life,now his family is his everything,he was living for them,he wanted to see taehyung baby bump growing infront of his eyes,he wanted to see taehyung getting fuller and chubbier ,He didn't wanted to miss this golden opportunity,going abroad for shooting, leaving his precious to suffer alone, which he didn't and now he is the most happiest person on the planet earth..

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

"Taegukkie" umm appa was thinking to buy you a big "Iron man" set, taegukkie also love iron man like his appa right...!(jeongguk mumbled to taehyung's baby bump, nuzzling his nose on it..

Hahahaha gukk hahaha gukkieeeee, our taegukkie can't listen you,even if he ,he won't reply you...!(taehyung uttered laughing, seeing jeongukk's childish behaviour..

Hey you are wrong Precious,my Taegukkie is listening to his appa,you just wait and see,how my pup is going to answer his appa," Hey baby, you are listening to your appa right,look your mommy isn't believing your appa, just High five me and prove him wrong...!(jeongguk uttered oh so smoothly, putting his hand on taehyung's bump, waiting for his baby's reaction, which come in instant, Feeling his appa's hand on him taegukkie , kicked at jeongguk hand, making taehyung and jeongukk eye's turn watery....

K k kicked pre ci ous,m y baby k ic ked,h e replied to me....!(jeongguk cried in happiness..

Y yea g ukkie ,our b baby seems to love you more..!(taehyung replied smiling..

Yes ,I love you so much baby,appa can't wait to meet you,you are my angel,my light,my pride, come soon in appa's hand, don't make him wait more okay...?(jeongukk said to baby,who replied again with a kick..

Awwwwwww my Pup,APPA LOVES YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHH...!(jeongukk squealed kissing taehyung's baby bump,who left out giggle,but soon he whimpered in pain, touching his swollen breast leaking milk...

(Slightly Mature content ahead if uncomfortable skip) which i know you won't 😏😏😏😏..

Hey Precious what happened...?(jeongguk asked concerned , making taehyung lay down on bed..

G ukkie,ummm m my b breast a are h hurting....!(taehyung mumbled shyly..

Just when those words left from taehyung's mouth, jeongukk eye's darkened in lust and want, those wet patches on taehyung's breast area was so seductive to him, that he couldn't control himself...

Hey Precious,want daddy to help you...?(jeongguk asked seductively scooping taehyung's breast, making him moan in pain'..

But ahhh gukk ie, mmmmm h how w ill y you ,mmmmmm help me...!(taehyung moaned cause Jeongguk's was now playing and fondling with his leaking buds...

Like this Precious...!(saying this Jeongguk hurriedly went inside taehyung's loose white shirt..

W hat aaaaaaaaaah g ukkie ummmmm,oh oh mgghhhhh...!(taehyung moaned feeling jeongukk's lips on his leaking buds..

Jeongguk just like an hungry infant, started to suck taehyung's pink perky buds fastly, squeezing taehyung's breast to spill more amount of milk inside his warm mouth..

And taehyung, oh god he was in heaven right now, rolling his eyes in pleasure, while pressing jeongguk's mouth more on his buds..

Jeongguk didn't wanted to stop either, it's been like 30 minutes , since he was sucking taehyung's buds harshly, taking his one bud between his teeth nibbling on it, while playing with other one like pro ,with his fingers..

What felt like an hour, jeongguk finally finished his work, giving peck to taehyung's each breast for last time..

G u kkie they don't hurt now....!(taehyung mumbled shyly, making jeongguk coo at his shy baby..

Ofcourse they won't, your gukkie hushed your pain away,...!(jeongguk said smirking..

Aishh gukkie stop teasing...!(taehyung uttered hiding his face between his hand...

Awwww look at you being all shy shy now, but you were the one, who was moaning my name so loudly, precious while pushing my face more into your soft breast weren't you huh?, don't lie i know you loved the way my mouth work on your ,soft squishy breast...!(jeongguk teased taehyung again..

Yahhhh gukkie i will beat you...!(taehyung spoke pouting angrily...

Aigoooo my angry tiger,i m scared, gukkie is sorry baby, I won't tease you anymore...!(jeongukk said, grabbing his ear's infront of taehyung..

Yaya whatever let's see,now you go and bring me some strawberries dipped in whipped cream, along with milk,go go sho sho fast...!(taehyung commanded jeongguk, which was nothing new for him,he is used to this rowdy baby of his now..

Okay sir anything else,tell me if you want strawberry plant here in our room only your highness...?(jeongguk said bowing his head to taehyung in playful manner..

Not now peasent will inform you ,if i need ,but for now go nd bring what i ask for,i don't like lazy people's...!(taehyung said sassily..

Okay Madam,i will go in 2 minutes and comeback in 1....!(jeongguk said walking out of there room,not before pecking taehyung's lips..

Aish this Idiot bunny...!(taehyung said smiling to himself, but jeongukk who was listening to him from outside shouted something before running away from there..

YOUR IDIOT BUNNY THOUGH......

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey Lovelies new update is here do read vote and comment please 🙏..

Ummmm Lovelies due to some mistake, i informed you guys , that 2 more chapters are left, but today when i checked my draft, unfortunately only One last chapter to go for this book to end,I M SORRY FORGIVE ME...

Love Saddy 💜...