𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚

EVERYDAY

EVERYDAY. He is always there. You would often receive his bright and exuberant greetings as you see him. Good-humored and free-spun laughters mingle and weave around the lush, picturesque environs of the estate. Satoru never misses an opportunity to make you smile—this happens all the time without fail.

One pleasant morning, a radiant curve is painting your features. Your hands are behind your back as you walk towards him.

“[Name]!” The lucent-haired happily exclaims upon seeing you. “Good morning!”

You then return his greeting. “Good morning, Satoru.”

He senses that there is something that you are hiding between your hands. He leans around to take a look at it.

“What is that with you?”

Satoru inquires, moving to peek at the object that you are carrying from behind.

“Just wait a minute—” You immediately evade it away from his prying eyes, a faint blush smearing on you.

I know that I'm always on your mind.” The sorcerer perceives your reaction, his ludic laughter is resonating while his eyes are beginning to twinkle. “So that's really for me, isn't it?

You start to nod in affirmation, finally showing it to him. It was a box tied with a ribbon. Satoru reaches for it, his fingers brushing with yours. A spark resonates on your skin from the mere contact, making you flush.

His touch stays for a second longer. Looking at you with fondness on his cerulean spheres before taking it on his hands. Satoru proceeds to pull the ribbon, unknotting the lace that was securing the present.

Inside is a batch of chocolate chip cookies.

“I had a few surplus of cookies that I baked last night, and I thought of giving them to you.”

Satoru then picks a sample, taking it to his mouth for a bite. His face brightens. “This is incredibly delicious!” The snow-haired man commends, still munching on the treat. “I love it!” He later adds.